Chapter Fifty-Two

Three days later...

China

"Surprise!" Everyone yells as Brent walks into his house.

Brianna put together a little welcome home party for Brent since he just got released from the hospital.

"He get finer every time I see him" Lola speaks, shaking her head at Brent.

I giggle.

"Welcome home" Brianna tells Brent, giving him a hug.

"Thank you sis. It's good to be home" Brent smiles causing his VV'S to glisten in his mouth.

He hugs a few more people then spots Red and walks over..

"You found Larry yet?" Brent asks Red, dapping him up.

"Nah, I went to the store again right before I came here and still no sign of Larry" Red tells Brent.

"Damn" Brent says shaking his head in disappointment.

"Any word on Walter bitch ass or Cheese other brother?" Brent asks Red.

I have no idea what they're talking about..

"Nah, but both them niggas got racks on they head so it's only a matter of time before they get whacked and if they hiding, they better hide good" Red tells Brent.

"That part" Brent speaks nodding.

"Hit the backwood lil ugly" Brianna speaks walking over and handing Brent a blunt.

Brent takes the blunt from her hand, inhaling a big puff..

"Yes sir" Brent says stretching the R.

He begins coughing.

I watch as he passes the backwood to Red.

"What's up Lola, I ain't seen you in a minute snow bunny" Brent speaks to Lola and she starts to blush.

This bitch lol..

"I been out the way. I'm pregnant now so.." Lola says rubbing her small belly.

"Congratulations" Brent says nodding.

"Thanks" Lola reply's.

Brent looks at me, meeting my gaze until Brianna starts to laugh super loud, getting my attention.

I look over to see her and Red having a conversation in the kitchen and it better be funny..

When the fuck did they even walk off ?

I walk over to the kitchen as Red is pouring dusse into his plastic red cup.

"Your hair cute as hell" Brianna tells me.

I have on a 30 inch blonde lace front wig with a side part and wand curls.

"Thank you" I reply with a small smile.

I look at Red and he licks his lips at me.

Fine ass nigga...

"Boy you always licking your lips like you fine or something" Brianna tells Red with a chuckle.

"I am though" Red responds, licking his lips at her, making jealously run through my veins..

I roll my eyes, walking back over to Lola who's talking to Brent.

I almost trip as I'm walking and Brent catches me.

Embarrassing...

"You good?" Brent asks still holding on to me.

The ProstituteOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara