Chapter Thirty-Two

Red

Brent and I are still riding around looking for them young niggas wearing black hoodies.

"There they go right there" Brent tells me.

I spot about twelve or thirteen lil niggas in black hoodies on the corner smoking.

We pull up beside them and I roll the tinted windows down, getting their attention. The lil niggas stare at us like Ant on ATL when he saw Marcus and dropped that milk carton...They all take off running in different directions.

"They running" Brent tells me getting out of the car to run behind them.

I'm not about to chase these lil niggas on foot so I follow in my car. Brent live for shit like this..I watch as Brent tackles one of them. They start to tussle a bit until Brent over powers him.

"How old are you like seventeen?" Brent asks the lil dread head nigga as he drags him to my car by his hoodie.

"Nigga I'm twenty one" He snaps at Brent.

"Nigga get loud with me again and see what happens" Brent tells him shaking him a little by his hoodie.

"What's your name?" I ask him.

"Tas, Like the Tasmanian devil" Tas tells me mean mugging.

I chuckle.

"Tas, I heard you and your friends were going around bragging about robbing me and shooting one of my niggas, knowing damn well that's not how it went down. Y'all lil niggas ain't take shit, y'all ran out as soon as the bullets started flying, y'all ain't no gansta's!" I tell him.

"Nigga fuck you" Tas snaps at me while moving his dreads out of his face.

"Who y'all working for ?" I ask him ignoring the fact that he just said fuck me. These lil niggas working under somebody.

"I ain't telling you shit" Tas snaps at me again.

"Put him in" I tell Brent.

Brent pushes Tas into the backseat of my car. He think he tough.. let's take him to the dungeon.

.....

Brent and I walk Tas into the dungeon, closing the door behind us. His eyes instantly widen at the sight of Kane and Georgia Boy's dead bodies.

"This shit stinks" Tas tells us looking like he's about to throw up.

"You ain't never smelled a dead body before? My nose use to this scent" I tell Tas with a chuckle.

I watch as Brent gets a rope and ties Tas up.

"Just tell us who you work for and you're free to go." I tell Tas.

"What part of fuck you niggas don't you understand? I ain't telling you shit" Tas tells me.

He acting tough but I can smell the fear on this lil nigga like a K-9

"You holding shit down, I respect it.. Too bad it's about to cost you your life.." I tell Tas while pulling my gun from my waist band and pointing it at him.

"5..4..." I count down putting my finger on the trigger. His eyes start to widen..

"3..2..1-"

"Alright, Alright, He goes by Magic. He was there with us that night we tried to rob you..He has a lion tattoo on his right hand" Tas tells me.