Chapter Nineteen

China

Red got discharged from the hospital and we're on our way home in my car.

"Damn it feel good to be out that hospital." Red rubs his hand over his waves.

We pull up to his gate and I put the code in.

The gate opens and I drive up the driveway parking my car.

Red and I get out..

I open the front door sitting my keys on the island.

"Lola?!" I call out for her but get no response.

"She must be gone" I tell Red while looking at my phone and seeing two text messages from her.

Lola🐰💕: Out with my sugar daddy. I'm gone share my location with you.

Lola🐰💕: Lola has permanently shared her location with you.

Me: I'm just seeing this but okay boo, be safe 💕.

I lock my phone before looking back up at Red.

"Go check the mail box and see if any of those results came back please" Red tells me while opening the freezer and sitting some ribs in the sink to thaw.

"Okay" I walk outside, doing as told.

I grab all of the mail from the mail box, walking back into the house while going through the mail.

"Two of them came" I swallow a lump in my throat.

"Let me see it" Red holds his hand out for the mail.

I hand him the mail and he instantly opens it..

I watch as his eyes scan the paper.

He throws the paper to the ground opening the next one.

I watch as his eyes scan the next paper..

"Man fuck!" Red yells throwing the second paper down. Letting me know that the baby is his.

"It's yours?" I ask him while looking down at my feet.

"Yeah it's mine but baby lis-" Red starts to say but I walk away and jog up the stairs to his room closing the door behind me.

I can't stop myself from crying and holding my stomach. I love him but I can't deal with this.. I have too much emotional trauma as it is. I don't need to bring a baby in the mix especially being that he already has a baby now.. I just can't. I'd rather not deal with this at all...

The room door opens and Red walks in sitting next to me on his bed.

"Her baby is mine but you're not killing our baby"Red shakes his head.

"You can't force me to have this baby" I tell him while wiping my tears.

"You're not killing our baby" He repeats sternly.

I ignore him.

"Call your baby mama up. Tell her the good news" I say jealously while still crying.

Red uses his thumb to wipe my tears.

"You really want me to call her?" He asks.

I nod and he sighs.

He gets his phone and calls Skittles putting the phone on speaker.

"Let me guess. You are the father" Skittles laughs causing me to scrunch my face up.

"Yeah" Red says angrily.