Chapter Six

China

I wake up in an empty bed, looking around Reds room..

I get up and walk into the bathroom, grabbing my tooth brush out of his tooth brush holder.

I have my own tooth brush and body wash over here considering how much time we've been spending together.

"My eyes" I say to myself, looking in the mirror at my puffy eyes from all the crying I did last night..

I brush my teeth and wash my face before walking downstairs to try and find Red..

I smell bacon as I hit the corner.

"You hungry?" Red asks noticing me

He's cooking with his shirt off and I must say I love the view...

"Yeah" I answer softly, still thinking about everything that happened last night..

"Sit down" Red points at the island.

He's so controlling.

I sit down and he sits a plate infront of me with two pancakes, four pieces of bacon, grits and eggs.

"Wow this looks good" I pick up a piece of bacon, taking a bite.

He sits next to me with his plate.

"Yeah, my mom taught me how to cook" Red pours syrup on his food.

Someone knocks at his front door and he gets up to answer it...

I hear distant talking before Red comes back with Brent and another dude behind him..

"I can't believe shorty a Pros- Oh shit why is she here?" The other dude asks looking at me, causing me to look down at my plate in embarrassment.

"Nigga why are you here?!" Red snaps at him before sitting back down next to me to eat his breakfast.

"Damn nigga, I was just asking a question" The dude tells Red.

"Nigga stop asking questions" Brent chimes in walking into the kitchen.

Brent fixes himself a plate of breakfast and sits on the other side of me at the island, making me kind of nervous.

"Can you pass me the syrup?" Brent asks me.

I slowly grab the syrup and hand it to him.

"Thank you"  Brent tells me.

"Georgia boy, you got the drop on Mello yet?" Red asks talking to the other dude.

He's kind of heavy set with a fade.

"Yeah that's what we came over here to tell you" Georgia boy tells Red.

.....

Red

Me, Brent & Georgia boy had to handle some business so I told China to wait at my place until I get back.

We're sitting in a black charger, scoping the scene where Mello be at..

"You care about her don't you?" Brent asks me.

"Care about who?" I ask, already knowing who he talking about.

"China nigga, you care about her. If you didn't you would've probably killed that girl or at-least would've said fuck her" Brent tells me.

"Ain't she a prostitute?" Georgia boy asks causing me to clinch my jaw.

"Call her a prostitute again nigga, see if I don't blow your fucking brains out" I tell Georgia boy, angrily licking my lips.