Chapter Fourty-Four

China

"You love me?" Red asks smacking my ass while he fucks me hard from the back.

"Of course I love you daddy" I moan getting wetter with each stroke.

"I love you too baby"

He continues to stroke..

"Just like that" I moan as I feel myself about to cum.

"Like this baby?" Red asks going deeper and harder.

"Mmm yess daddy, just like that" I moan while cummin on his dick.

He grabs my neck from behind, pushing our body's against each-other as he finishes inside of me.

He pulls his dick out, collapsing next to me on the bed.

"Damn that shit felt so good" Red says making me giggle.

I grab my phone from the dresser, checking the time and it's eleven a.m.

I notice over a hundred missed calls from Lola.. I forgot that Red said she came by looking for me yesterday..

I call her back, listening to it ring..

"Hello?" Lola answers on the third ring, sounding like she's been crying.

"Are you okay?" I ask concerned as I make my way into the bathroom for a shower.

"They got Marissa, the cops came to my door yesterday and took her" Lola tells me with a voice crack.

"Omg, Do you want me to come over?" I ask Lola as I turn the shower on.

"Yes, please"

"I'm on my way" I assure her before ending the call.

"You're not going anywhere" Red speaks making me jump because I didn't see him follow me into the bathroom.

"But Red I h-"

"Man but nothing, you always lying about where the fuck you going so if Dj and I can't come then you can't go" Red tells me sternly.

I nod.

"Okay, that's fine, Lola's sister got arrested yesterday and I need to go comfort her" I tell Red while stepping into the shower.

He gets in with me.

"Who's her sister? What she got arrested for?" Red asks me confused.

"Marissa Waters she-" I start to speak and Red cuts me off.

"The girl from the news report who stabbed her grandad like twenty times?" Red asks in shock.

I nod..

"Damn that's her sister ? That's crazy as hell" Red says as we both start to shower.

"Yeah that's her sister, she was at Lola's house and the police came and got her" I tell Red, handing him my wash sponge so he can wash my back for me.

"I saw that shit all over the news, they had a nationwide manhunt for her, it was only a matter of time" Red tells me as he scrubs my back.

"She should've left the country and went somewhere with no extradition laws" Red continues as he hands me his wash sponge and I start to wash his back.

"Yeah she definitely should've left the country" I nod in agreement.

.......

"It was the man from the yogurt shop" Lola cries as she tells me how they caught Marissa.

I hug her tightly, I feel so bad for her...

"Maybe they'll give her a bail and you can bond her out" I tell Lola trying to cheer her up.