Chapter Fifty

One week later...

Red

I walk into my trap house hearing a bunch of commotion..

"The hell?" I mumble to myself in confusion.

I make my way towards the noise and see my men standing in a circle yelling.

"Move nigga" I speak to Izzy, one of my men. Pushing him aside so I can see what's going on.

I get into the middle of the circle to see Brent and Cheese fighting on the ground.

I haven't seen Brent since Ma Taylor's funeral and we didn't even speak while there. Just silent tears..

"Bitch ass nigga" Brent says to Cheese as he continues punching him in his face.

The fuck they fighting for?

"Break this shit up" I yell and immediately the fight is broken up.

Big A grabs Cheese and Fredo grabs Brent.

"That bitch ass nigga robbed you" Brent yells pointing at cheese while Fredo holds him back.

I raise an eyebrow in confusion.

"Robbed who?" I ask Brent for clarification.

"You nigga" Brent answers in anger, wiping blood from his bottom lip.

"Cheese cracked the code to your safe and robbed you. The shit you accused me of doing, this nigga and his brothers did it"  Brent tells me.

My eyes dart towards Cheese.

"Is that true?" I ask Cheese.

"Na-" He starts to speak and I cut him off with a hard punch to the mouth.

He starts leaking more blood..

"Take him to the dungeon" I tell Big A

"Fuck you niggas, it's fuck all you niggas" Cheese yells as Big A drags him towards the dungeon.

Fredo let's go of Brent and Brent begins straightening his diamond chains around his neck, in an unbothered manner.

"How you know it was Cheese?" I ask Brent.

I believe him. I just want to know how he figured that out.

"Larry told me. You know niggas be at the baser store saying shit without second thought like nobody listening but Larry nosey ass always listening" Brent answers.

I chuckle because one thing about Larry, he be knowing everything about everything.. I might have to hire his ass..

"Thanks for bringing it to my attention and my bad for accusing you" I tell Brent, holding my hand out for him to dap.

"No problem my nigga" Brent reply's, dapping me up.

China

"It was for the best" I tell Lola referring to my abortion I had a few days ago

"I know boo" Lola nods on FaceTime.

"Any new information on Marissa?" I ask changing the subject.

"Yesss bitch, guess what?" Lola says excitedly

"What?" I ask curiously.

"My sugar daddy hired one of the best lawyers in the country to handle Marissa's case and from what the lawyer told me, Marissa never admitted to anything when being questioned and the prosecutors case is flimsy at best. So Marissa might be coming home" Lola tells me stretching the E in home.