Chapter Thirty-One

Brent

"We shouldn't be doing this" China moans as I slide my dick into her.

"You want me to stop?" I ask her hoping she doesn't say yes..

She shakes her head no.

I start to stroke and she wraps her arms around me..

"You so fucking wet" I whisper grabbing her neck.

"I'm wet because of you... Red gone kill us when he finds out" China moans licking her top lip.

"This pussy worth dying for" I tell her as I fuck her harder.

"Right there Brent, Right there" She moans louder.

"Right there baby?" I ask

"Yeah right there!" She moans again soaking my dick up.

"China" I moan about to cum.

"Brent.. Brent" I feel my body start to shake.

"Brent wake up!" Someone calls out.

I open my eyes seeing Sofia. I look around realizing that I was asleep....

"Are you okay? You were saying something about China" Sofia tells me with a confused look on her face.

"I..I was having a dream someone kidnapped China" I lie rubbing my face with my hand.

"Oh." Sofia says squinting her eyes at me.

.........

China

"Good morning" I say to Red placing a kiss on his lips before getting out of the bed.

"Good morning baby" Red says in a raspy voice making me wet.

I look at my phone seeing that it's twelve in the afternoon.

"You want me to make breakfast?" I ask Red as I check on Dj who's awake in his crib.

Red nods while pulling the blanket further up his body and going back to sleep.

"Okay" I tell him picking up Dj and walking out of the room and down the stairs to the kitchen.

I put Dj into his rocker and start to make breakfast. Someone knocks on the front door.

"Hey bestie" I speak to Brent as I open the door.

He stares at me like he's in a daze...

"Brent ? You okay?" I ask him confused.

"Y-Yeah I'm good, my bad best friend" Brent speaks coming into the house.

I close the door and follow him into the living room.

"Red laid back down but you know you're welcome to chill or whatever" I tell him before walking back into the kitchen.

I start to make breakfast again, frying the bacon..

"Can I get some?" Brent asks making me jump because I didn't know he was there.

"Of course" I answer looking back at him with a giggle.

He smiles before sitting at the island, watching me as I cook...

Brent

I came over here to prove to myself that my dream holds no weight.. I mean, It was just a dream, I don't want to fuck China.. Right ? I wouldn't do Red like that.

I watch as China cooks, my eyes go from her pretty face down to her petite body and ass... fuck. Snap out of it Brent.

"Earth to Brent ! You want your plate right now?" China asks waving her hand in front of my face. Bringing me out of my thoughts..