Chapter Thirty

Red

My heart hurts, I keep thinking about my mom and every time I go to sleep I see her face. I'm an only child, I was so close with my mom. I hadn't visited her in the last few months because she begged me to stop coming. She didn't want me to see her like that but she was beautiful either way to me. Last time time I saw her, she told me to stay strong after she's gone and that's what I'm trying to do.

"I love you" China tells me for the hundredth time today.

"I love you too" I tell her as she climbs on to the bed.

I watch as she crawls in front of me and takes my dick out of my boxers. She strokes my dick slowly with her hands, instantly getting it hard.

"Fuck" I moan as she slides it into her wet mouth.

I hold her blonde wig into a ponytail with my hand, getting it out of the way for her. She just got it done yesterday and this six one three hair look good as fuck on my baby.

I moan as she starts to deep throat. Letting my dick go pass her uvula...

"Damn baby" I moan licking my lips at her.

She looks so pretty sucking my dick..

After a few more minutes I cum and she swallows it. God this girl make a nigga crazy for real..

"I'm going to go brush my teeth" China tells me with a smile.

I grab her face, giving her a kiss before letting her go.

Lola

I just landed in Kansas not too long ago and I got a rental car. I decide to play some music as I drive to the old barn me and my sister use to play in when we were younger.

"Once, I was seven years old, my mama told me
Go make yourself some friends, or you'll be lonely
Once, I was seven years old...It was a big-big world, but we thought we were bigger, Pushing each other to the limits, we were learning quicker
By eleven' smoking herb and drinking burning liquor. Never rich, so we were out to make that steady figure" I sing along to Lukas Graham as I drive.

After about twenty minutes I pull up to the area where the old barn use to be but now there's just a whole bunch of woods.

I pick up my phone trying to call Marissa on Facebook messenger but she's not active..

"Where is she?" I say to myself getting out of the car and walking into the woods to look for her.

"Marissa?!" I call out walking a little further into the woods.

I see the old barn covered in leaves and dirt.

"Marissa?!" I call out again walking into the barn. The floor creeks as I step on to it.

"Lola!" Marissa calls out scaring me.

She comes into view wearing a long sleeve pink shirt, jean shorts and cow girl boots with a book bag on her back. Her long dark brown hair is in a messy bun. 

"I can't believe you actually came" Marissa says looking at me in shock.

"Why wouldn't I have came?" I ask her confused as we hug.

"Because PawPaw told me that you didn't give a rats ass about me and that you were probably somewhere laid out in a ditch." She tells me causing me to furr my eyebrows as a tear falls down my face.

"I've always cared about you" I assure her.

"Let's get out of here" I tell her grabbing her hand and leading her to the car.

We're driving back to California even though I took a flight here. She told me that our granddads death made the news, so just incase the police are looking for her I don't want to risk her face being seen on any airport cameras. I don't want any traces of her leaving kanas period...

We finally make it out of the woods and to the rental car.

"Put this on" I tell Marissa pulling a wig from my bag.

"I feel like a spy" Marissa says laughing as she puts the wig on.

"No you're a criminal" I tell her.

"This is not a game Marissa. You're going to be wanted for murder so you should be taking this very serious. I don't mean to come off so harsh but seriously. We have to dye your hair, somehow get you a fake ID and a new name. We will tell no one and I mean no one, who you really are. Okay?" I ask her. Looking at her so she knows I'm serious.

"Okay" She says nodding.

"I'm sorry for killing pawpaw Lola but I couldn't take it anymore, it was so disgusting. The way he'd touch me and make me touch him and put my mou-" Marissa starts to tell me but I cut her off.

"Marissa please, I don't want to hear the details okay? He was doing the same thing to me, that's why I ran away. I was your age when I left. We both snapped at fourteen. I ran away, you killed him.." I say with an awkward chuckle trying to lighten the mood.

"I didn't know he touched you too. In that case he definitely deserved it" Marissa tells me as I drive.

"I know Rissa.. I know" I mumble quietly.

"What do you want your new name to be? It has to be something that sticks" I tell her changing the subject.

She needs a whole new identity.

"How about Beyonce" Marissa says making laugh.

"Girl please, you don't give Beyonce" I say making her laugh.

"How about Julia" I suggest.

"Hmm Julia.. I guess that works" She says with a shrug

"We can dye your hair blonde. That would be cute" I tell her.

She nods "That would be cute" She says agreeing with a closed mouth smile.

Brent

I get to Reds house knocking on his door.. I don't get an answer so I ring the doorbell since he might be upstairs.

After a few minutes Red opens the door.

"What's up?" Red asks dapping me up as he lets me in.

He seems to be in a better mood so now feels like the perfect time to tell him about the trap house situation.

"Some niggas tried to rob the trap. They shot Big A and ran inside but damn near half of our niggas was in that motherfucka so after a couple shots got fired, they left with a quickness" I tell Red.

"Somebody sent them niggas, Big A okay?" Red asks as we sit on the couch.

"Yeah, he only got hit in the arm" I tell him nodding.

"That's good but we need to find out who they were" Red says clinching his jaw.

"Big A said one of the niggas had a lion tattoo on his right hand" I tell Red.

"A lion tattoo" Red repeats like he's thinking..

"Any nigga with a lion tattoo on they hand getting popped" Red tells me.

I nod.

China comes down the stairs wearing a blue crop top, ripped Jean shorts and blue Chanel slides.

"Where you going?" Red asks China as she sits Dj in his rockers

"To Lolas house" China answers.

"Ok, don't be forever" Red tells her.

"I won't" China tells Red giving him a kiss.

"Bye bestie" China speaks to me as she leaves.

"Bye Best friend" I say smiling.

"That best friend shit getting real aggravating" Red says making me chuckle..

......
◾️Updating asap! Thanks for reading XOXO 🖤