Chapter Thirteen

China

"Chance please..." I beg crying.

"He's not worth me losing you to prison" I continue while standing in front of the gun..

Chance looks at me with tears falling from his eyes as he lowers his gun and Andre instantly pushes past me and lunges at him causing the gun to fall as they start to tussle...Chance is beating his ass.

"Stop it !" My mom yells at them.

Andre picks up the gun pointing it at Chance.

"You never been told don't pull a gun out on somebody if you don't plan on shooting it?" Andre asks standing over Chance.

"Baby please" My mom says to Andre.

"This boy needs to learn some respect" Andre puts emphasis on boy. Still pointing the gun at Chance...

I start to cry harder because if Andre shoots Chance right now it'll be all my fault.. I should've let Chance shoot him.

"Nah, I think you the one that needs to learn some respect" Red puts his gun to Andre's head.

I didn't even see him pull it out...

"Now I'm gone say this one time and one time only old man so listen carefully. Hand me the gun and don't test me, cause on my mama I'm the nigga that's gone shoot" Red tells Andre..

Andre slowly hands Red the gun.

Chance stands up and instantly attacks Andre throwing straight blows at his face.

"You see what you done came in here and got started?" My mom asks me while trying to break up the fight but Chance isn't stopping.

"Come on lil bruh.. chill out" Red pulls Chance off of Andre and puts him into a head lock.

Chance tries to get out of Reds grip but Red is stronger than him.

Red takes him outside..

Red

"Just calm down" I tell Chance letting him go and giving him back his Gun.

He hesitantly takes the gun from my hand and puts it into his waistband.

"You smoke?" I ask Chance.

He nods...I walk to the car to get some weed I had pre rolled.

"I still want that nigga dead!" Chance says angrily.

"I understand that and I respect it one hundred percent. I was hoping you shot his ass in the face. No cap!" I tell Chance as I pass him the backwood.

"It's not over.. I promise you that. I only stopped because of China but I can't continue to look in this nigga face everyday knowing what he did to her. Especially after this nigga just pointed my own gun at me. He got to go" Chance hits the backwood.

"Andre work, like do he got a job?" I ask Chance.

He looks at me with a confused facial expression.

"Yeah he work" He tells me.

"What time he go in?" I ask curiously.

"Nine but what the fuck do that matter?" He asks sounding agitated.

"Because maybe nine o' clock will be the last time you see that nigga face" I smirk.

"What do you mean?" Chance asks still confused.

"I want him dead too. So we gone dead em.."

Chance still looks confused...

"You don't know who I am so let me formally introduce myself. I go by Red, I'm a feared nigga and a king pin in Cali..." I start to tell him.