Chapter Fourty-Five

China

"It's the Benz car for me" Skittles says with a smile as Red shows her all of Danielle's birthday gifts.

I watch as Red sits Dani in her toy car and helps her steer it.

It's so sexy seeing Red be a good father..

"I have to get pictures for Instagram" Skittles says in excitement as she snaps pictures of Dani and Red.

"Are you still gone watch her for me while I go get my hair done real quick?" Skittles asks Red while licking her lips.

"Yeah, go ahead" Red tells skittles, waving her off.

"Good, see you later mommy baby" Skittles coos at Dani.

Skittles looks at me, rolling her eyes before leaving the house...

.....

"I love you" I tell Red while running my hands across his wavy hair.

Skittles just picked up Dani and Dj is taking a nap..

"I love you too baby" Red says kissing me on my cheek.

"Are you sure you want to marry me?" I ask him as I start to play with my ring on my finger.

"Stop asking me dumb questions, you know I want to marry you. Why wouldn't I?" Red asks confused.

"I don't know..I just never thought I'd be getting married, especially at twenty. It seems so surreal" I tell him.

"Are you sure you want to marry me?" Red asks raising an eyebrow.

I giggle "Yes, of course" I tell him nodding.

"Good, now hit this Zaza" Red says passing me the backwood.

I stare at him while hitting the backwood..This man is so damn fine..

Lola

I'm laying in bed watching reruns of Martin..

My phone starts to ring and I grab it seeing an unknown number. I answer the phone putting it to my ear.

"You have a collect call from..Marissa Waters an inmate at the Kansas correctional facility. To accept this call press one, to decline this call and block future call-"

I immediately press one.

"Our records show that you do not have an account or enough funds to complete this transaction, This call will cost twenty five cents per minute plus an additional fee of three dollars and ninety nine cents. To pay for just this call with a credit or debit card press one, to ma-"

I press one

"Please enter your card number now"

I grab my purse from my dresser, getting my card out and I put my card number in..

"Please enter your cards expiration date"

I enter the expiration date..

"Please enter the security code located on the back of your card"

I enter the code.

"Please wait while we process your transaction..."

"Your payment was complete, you may start the conversation now.."

"Lola?" Marissa's voice comes through the phone.

I gasp

"Rissa, are you okay?!" I ask her concerned.

"I'm fine but I don't want to be here" Marissa tells me breaking my heart.

"I know Rissa, I'll hire you a good lawyer and this will all be over before you know it" I tell her trying to sound confident but in reality I'm just as scared as her.

"I hope so, I miss you Lola"

"I miss you too Rissa"

"They gave us stale pb&j's for dinner last night" Marissa tells me gagging through the phone.

"Don't worry, you won't have to eat that anymore. I'm going to put some money on your account so you can buy all the snacks and noodles you want" I assure her.

"Yay thanks" Marissa says excitedly

It's so good to hear her voice..

.......

Red

I'm sleeping in bed with China and my phone starts to ring.

"Baby someone keeps calling you" China mumbles while tapping me.

I reach for my phone on the nightstand, still half asleep.

"Yoo?" I answer not looking at the caller id.

"Somebody robbed the trap" Fredo's voice comes through the phone.

I rub my eyes before sitting up.

"What they took?" I ask instantly getting angry.

"Money" Fredo tells me.

"I'm on my way" I tell Fredo before hanging up.

I get up and start to get dressed.

"Everything okay?" China asks me with worried eyes

"Everything good baby, I'll be right back, lay back down" I tell her.

She does as told..

......

I walk into the trap house seeing almost everyone.

"All you niggas was in here and let us get robbed?" I ask angrily while pointing at each of them.

"Nah, I just got here" Cheese speaks while pointing at himself.

"I walked in when them niggas was leaving, I shot one nigga in the arm. Somebody walking around with a wounded arm" Fredo tells me.

"How much money they took?" I ask looking around waiting on somebody to answer me.

"I'm not sure on an exact amount but they cleared the safe" Fredo answers.

I raise an eyebrow..

"What safe?" I ask hoping we not talking about the same safe.

"The one over there" Fredo tells me pointing at my safe.

I clinch my jaw.. this nigga must want to die.

"Alright, we moving to a new location. Everybody pack everything up and let's roll. Now!" I yell so everyone can hear me.

Everyone gets up and starts to pack...

.......

I get back home, walking up the stairs and into my room.

"Is everything okay? I couldn't sleep until you got back" China tells me sitting up in bed.

"Everything fine baby. Somebody robbed my trap house, took money out my safe" I tell her trying to sound calm as I take my clothes off.

She lays down and I lay in bed beside her.

"How much money did they take?" China asks me.

"About nine hundred thousand" I tell her.

She gasp.

"Omg that's a lot of money" China says in shock.

"Yeah but I got three different safes in three different locations. That was just one and it had the least amount of money in it, not that it makes the shit any better" I tell her clinching my jaw.

"That's goo- Wait, Aren't safes suppose to be rob proof? Like isn't that the whole point of a safe?" China asks furring her eyebrows like she's thinking.

She's right, they are rob proof.

"I guess they some how figured out the code" I lie while shrugging my shoulders.

I know exactly who took my shit, I just don't want to worry her.. I'm gone handle it...

"Wow that's crazy" China says laying her head on my chest..

"Real crazy" I speak before closing my eyes

I drift off to sleep...

.......
◾️ Updating asap, thanks for reading XOXO🖤