Chapter Twenty-one

Red

I wake up to China laying on my chest naked with her bonnet on..

We had a long night...

I check the time remembering that I had Brent set up a meeting at the trap.

I got shit to handle..

"Baby I got to go" I tell China, trying to get from on top me up.

"No, where are you going?" China asks tightening her grip on me.

"I'll be right back I promise. I'm going to the trap. Big A and Lamar will be here with you and Lola" I tell her while getting out of her grip.

She lays back down and covers her face with the blanket as I turn the lights on.

"Sorry" I turn the lights back off after grabbing my clothes.

I go into the bathroom to get dressed.

....

"Look who finally decided to show up" Brent walks into my office.

"I over slept" I tell him.

"It's two in the afternoon" Brent looks at the time on his diamond watch.

"Nigga I know that" I check the time on my diamond watch too.

"Thanks for whatever you said to China. She keeping the baby" I tell Brent.

He gives me a smile and daps me up before taking a seat next to everyone else.

"Let's get down to business" I tell everyone.

Everyone starts to nod.

"As y'all all know. I just got out of a coma... We lost three of our niggas in the field and their family's have been compensated for their service.." I start to speak.

"Do y'all think I'm a good, fair boss?" I ask while looking around at all of their faces.

"Hell yeah"

"Fasho, I love working for you"

"The best boss" Everyone starts to speak.

I nod "So why would any one betray me?"

"I don't know"

"Shit who betrayed you?"

"We got a snake in the grass?" Everyone speaks at once.

"Somebody in here is working with Kane.." I tell them

They instantly start sizing each other up...

I watch as Georgia Boy looks around along with everyone else, like he not the one working for Kane...

"Who's the snake?" Brent asks with a smirk because he already knows and his ass been waiting on this moment.

"Georgia Boy" I announce and all eyes land on him.

"W-Who said I was working with Kane?" Georgia Boy stutters in fear.

"This nigga look dead already.. I could just unplug some of these cords, maybe he'll die right now...That sound familiar to you?" I ask Georgia Boy. Mocking what he had said at the hospital when I was in my coma, while looking directly into his eyes.

His eyes widen...

"I-I don't know what you're talking ab-"

"Take him to the dungeon!" I demand not talking to anyone in specific but everyone gets up.

I watch as Fredo and Cheese grab Georgia Boy first.

He tenses up and they drag him to the dungeon.. it's not somewhere you want to be.