Chapter Fourty-Two

Three weeks later..

China

"Good morning baby" Red speaks sitting breakfast in front of me.

I just got back from Bora Bora last night. I had so much fun with Lola and Marissa.

"Good morning" I smile while sitting up.

I look at the plate with French toast, strawberries, bacon and eggs. Red has really been on his best behavior since he proposed to me and it's been nice...

"Thank you" I tell Red while pecking his lips because I haven't brushed my teeth yet.

"No problem baby" Red tells me.

I take a bite of the French toast..

"This is goo-" I start to speak and I instantly get a queasy feeling.

Quickly moving the plate, I run into the bathroom. Throwing up my insides...

"Oh no" I cry as I throw up some more.

I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand, standing up, I flush the toilet and wash my hands.

"You okay?" Red asks coming into the bathroom and standing behind me in the mirror.

I grab my tooth brush from the tooth brush holder, putting tooth paste on it.

"I'm fine" I tell Red as I brush my teeth.

"You're pregnant" Red tells me with a smirk.

No No No, I can't be pregnant omg... If I am, there's a possibility the baby could be Brents....

.......

Brent

I'm in my living room holding my mini me. Brent Jr.

"Brent" Sofia speaks.

"What's up?" I ask Sofia looking at her.

"Since I've had Bj, do you think there's a possibility of us getting back together?" Sofia asks with pleading eyes.

I know she misses me but my mind is set on China... I haven't seen China since the incident at Red crib but I swear she live in my head rent free and I'm seeing her again first chance I get.

"I think we should just stick to co-parenting" I tell Sofia as I sit Bj in his rocking chair.

She looks at me like I've just crushed her heart...

"So we're really done?" Sofia asks

I nod. "Yeah, we are"

My phone vibrates with a text from China. I guess I thought her up.

Smiling to myself, I open her message.

China😋❣️: We need to talk..

Me: I haven't heard from you in forever now you want to talk to me? 🤨 I was worried sick about yo ass. 😒

China😋❣️: I'm sorry ☹️

Me: I'm just fucking with you baby 😂 I have been worried about you tho. you been okay? You need anything?

China😋❣️: I've been okay but we need to talk. ASAP Please. I'm at the corner store on Hoover. I can't stay out for too long before Red gets suspicious!

Me: I'm on my way baby.

I lock my phone before looking at Sofia.

"I got to go handle some shit right fast" I tell Sofia as I stand up.