Chapter Thirty-nine

One month later

Brent

"Fuck! Why it feel so good baby?" I ask China as I hold her waist from the back and nut inside of her.

"Omg Brent, please stop cumming in me, are you crazy?" China asks me looking at me confused like her pussy ain't good as fuck.

I chuckle.

"I'm sorry baby, I won't do it again, I promise." I assure her before giving her a kiss.

I only nutted in her two other times and we've fucked seven times this month. It's been hard to pull out I ain't gone lie..

"Okay" China reply's softly.

I kiss her again before just staring at her..

"You have no idea how pretty you are" I tell China as she stands up and walks towards the bathroom.

Her lil frame sexy as hell too.

She giggles and walks completely into the bathroom. I hear the shower start to run..

After twenty five minutes she gets out of the shower and starts to get dressed.

"Damn, do you have to leave right now?" I ask China because I want to spend time with her.

She grabs her phone checking the time.

"I can stay for another hour. Maybe two" She says making me smile

.....

China and I decided to go to a buffet since we got high as hell and got the munchies.

"Brent are you sure we should be sitting in a restaurant, You know...in public?" China asks me looking around nervously.

"Red at home with Dj and Sofia not my girl no more" I answer shrugging my shoulders

She nods as I pay for our entrance into the buffet. We walk inside, get our food and sit at a booth..

"Let me see your phone" I tell China

"Let you see my phone for wha-"

I cut her off

"To make sure Red didn't put a tracker on this one" I tell her remembering that Red had put a tracker on her old phone.

"He had a tracking device on my phone?" China asks in shock while putting her fork down.

"Yeah"

"Wow" She says handing me her phone.

I check her phone seeing that there's no tracker on it. I also read a few of her text messages, I couldn't help myself..

"There's nothing on this one" I tell her while handing her the phone back.

"Good thing I used a different password" She tells me taking a sip of her drink.

"China right?" A male voice says getting our attention.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" China asks looking at him like she's trying to remember who he is.

"Yeah, I paid for your baby milk that one time. Even though you told me not to" He answers with a chuckle.

"Oh hi" China says nicely.

"My name Pierre but everyone calls me Cash" He tells China while adjusting his diamond watch.

I didn't hear her ask this nigga his name..

"I guess I'm invisible" I speak because this nigga acting like he don't see me sitting here.

I know I'm not her nigga but it's the principle. This nigga don't know that..