Chapter Twenty

Red

"She trying to kill my fucking baby!" I tell Brent as we sit in my living room discussing what just happened between China and I.

"I understand that nigga but the way you going about it, ain't gone make her want to keep the damn baby." Brent tells me.

Danielle starts to cry so I pick her up and pat her back...

She continues to cry.

"Maybe she hungry" Brent suggests.

I pull out the notes that Skittles left me on how to make her bottle. Following the directions, I make the bottle and try to feed Dani.

She cries harder.

"Nope that's not it" Brent shrugs his shoulders.

I scrunch my face up at the smell of shit and Brent starts to wave his hand in-front of his face.

"That's my que to get the fuck up out of here. I'll see you at the trap tomorrow my nigga" Brent tells me before getting up and leaving.

I walk up the stairs and into the room with China..

I open the door and she doesn't even look at me.

"Can you change her for me?" I ask China as she texts on her phone.

"No, I don't want Skittles claiming I did anything to her child" China shakes her head, Still not looking up from her phone.

I sigh while walking back downstairs with a crying Dani..

Someone rings the doorbell and I open the door aggravated that this damn baby is still crying.

"Lola" I say in relief as I open the door.

"Hey Red, Where's China? Who's baby?" Lola asks while walking into the house.

"China up stairs, this my baby.. long story. Can you change her for me?" I hand her the baby.

"Um sure" She answers with a confused look on her face as she takes Dani from my hands.

"Thanks, I owe you one" I jog back up the stairs to talk to China.

"Can we talk?" I ask China knowing that I went a little crazy earlier when I punched the wall

"Sure- where's the baby?" She looks up at me.

"Lola is changing her for me" I tell her.

"Oh, okay" She puts her attention back on her phone.

"Can you please put the phone down and look at me?" I sit next to her on the bed, taking her phone.

"Okay I'm looking" She says annoyed.

"I'm sorry for getting upset and punching the wall" I tell her.

"It's okay" She speaks softly.

"I love you" I tell her.

"I love you too" She tells me.

"But you don't love me enough to have my baby?" I ask confused.

She sighs.

"That don't make sense to me. Why kill an innocent baby if you love me and I love you?" I ask her.

"So you jus-" I start to speak again and she cuts me off.

"Red, I'm keeping the baby" She tells me causing a smile to form on my face.

I thought I was gone have to tie her ass up for nine months..

"What changed your mind?" I ask not really caring. As long as her mind is changed.