Chapter Fourty-Seven

China

I help Brent up the stairs and into his room...

"Get some rest" I tell him before turning to walk away.

He grabs my arm..

"Where you going?" Brent questions

"Back to the club with Lola" I tell him.

"But I missed you" He tells me, pulling me into his chest.

I inhale the scent of cologne and liquor on his body..

"Brent, I have to go" I tell him, trying to get out of his grip.

He aggressively presses his lips against mine and I let out a small moan into his mouth..

He picks me up, causing me to wrap my legs around his waist..

"I missed you girl" Brent speaks as he lays me on to his bed.

Breathing heavily, I watch as he pulls his pants down, causing his dick to spring out, he moves my panties to the side, shoving himself inside of me.

"Brent" I moan, putting my hand on his chest.

"This pussy soaking" Brent whispers in my ear, making me wetter.

My eyes roll into the back of my head and I wrap my arms around him..

"I love you China" Brent says as he thrusts in and out of me.

I moan loudly, allowing myself to be overcome with pleasure....

......

"Girl I been waiting here for the longest" Lola tells me as I get out of the Uber, walking into the empty club parking lot...

"Sorry, Brent kept me there longer than expected" I tell her, biting my bottom lip at the flashbacks rushing through my head.

She gasps.

"Bitch you fucked him didn't you?" Lola asks me with a smirk.

I cover my face with my hands as I smile..

"It wasn't on purpose" I tell her

She instantly grabs ahold of me, jumping up and down .

"Bitch omg, you dangerous, you know Red crazy" Lola says making me laugh.

"I know, I know" I reply while leaning on my car.

I honestly feel bad about the whole incident, I was really just trying to help Brent get home safely...

"I have to get back home before Red gets suspicious, the club closed an hour ago" I tell Lola as I check the time on my phone.

........

Red

"What took you so long to get back? The club closed over an hour ago" I speak to China, clinching my jaw as she walks into the bedroom.

"Lola got drunk, I had to drive her home in her car then Uber myself back to my car" China tells me as she sits on the edge of the bed, taking her shoes off.

I squint my eyes at her..

"I'm going to go take a shower" She tells me standing up.

"Then you taking a shower and shit like you just got done fucking or something" I tell her, angrily licking my lips.

"Red seriously, why wouldn't I take a shower after the club?" She asks squinting her eyes at me.

"Man whatever" I reply, waving her off.

She walks into the bathroom and the shower starts to run..

After thirty minutes China comes out of the bathroom naked..

I watch as she climbs onto the bed, making her way on top of me.

She brings her face to mine, placing a soft kiss on my lips..

"I missed you daddy" China speaks, Grinding herself against my hard dick.

"I missed you too baby" I tell her as she gets from on top of me.

She pulls my dick out, sucking the tip softly..

"Fuck.." I moan as she starts to deep throat.

"I hope you ain't fuck with none of them niggas at the club, cause on me they gone die" I tell China, instantly thinking about her doing this shit to other niggas.

"I was a good girl daddy, I promise" China tells me softly before deep throating again.

"Okay baby" I moan nodding.

She stops sucking, getting back on top of me..

I watch as she slides my dick into her self, riding me slowly.

"I love you daddy" China moans as she speeds up the pace.

I grip her ass, smacking it hard then gripping it again.

"I love you too baby" I moan, sucking on her breast as she continues to ride me...

.........

Next morning.....

China

I wake up, looking next to me at a sleeping Red.

I grab my phone from the dresser to the check the time and I notice a bunch of text messages and missed calls from an unknown number.

I read through some of the text messages..

Unknown number: I love you China

Unknown number: So you just gone fuck me good and leave again huh?

Unknown number: You do me so wrong but you love the nigga that be beating the fuck out your dumb ass tho🤦🏿‍♂️

Unknown number: Thank you for helping me home tho baby, I appreciate it🖤.

I lock my phone, realizing that it's Brent.

I sigh and get out of bed, walking over to Dj's crib to check on him..

.......

Red

I walk into the trap house and everyone starts to speak.

"What's up boss"

"Yoo Red"

"What's up nigga"

I motion my head upwards, signaling a whats up back to everyone.

I make it into my office and I stop in my tracks...

"What's up?" Brent speaks.

I clinch my jaw at the sight of him.

"Nigga you real bold, coming in my trap after you stole my shit" I tell Brent.

He furrs his eyebrows like he's confused.

"Nigga stole what shit?" Brent asks me.

"The money out my fucking safe that only you had the code to" I tell him.

"So that's why you moved locations? I went to the old trap house and it was empty so I hit up cheese and asked him what was going on. He sent me the new location" Brent tells me.

"Nigga where's my money?" I ask, getting agitated.

Fuck the small talk..

"Nigga I ain't take your fucking money, fuck wrong with you" Brent says looking angry.

"Nobody had the code to that safe but you, so I'm gone give you two options. Give me my money or die" I reply with a shrug.

"Kill me then bitch ass nigga, I ain't giving you shit I ain't take.."

"Oh and tell China I said thanks again for last night, I really appreciate her for you know...helping me home when I was drunk" Brent says with a smirk before leaving my office

........

◾️Updating asap! Thanks for reading XOXO🖤🖤🖤