Chapter Fourty-Eight

Brent

Nigga said I stole money from his safe. That nigga out his damn mind, only thing I been stealing is some of that good pussy from China and I damn sure don't regret it...

I walk into my house, taking my shoes off by the door.

I take my Gucci hat off, sitting it on the living room table.

I sit on the couch and my phone starts to ring...

"Hello?" I answer not looking at the caller ID

"Brent, mom died" My sister Brianna's voice comes through the phone..

I clinch my jaw

"Died how?" I ask as tears start to fall down my face.

"Sudden heart failure, she went into cardiac arrest, she's gone" Brianna cries.

I throw my phone against my flat screen Tv, shattering it..

I just talked to her this morning..

My mama can't be gone man.. she can't be.

China

I'm sitting on the living room couch feeding Dj when Red walks into the house..

"Put Dj down right quick" Red tells me.

I look at him in confusion..

"Put him down wh-"

"Just put him down China" Red demands cutting me off.

I do as told, putting Dj into his rocker.

"You told me you had to help Lola home from the club last night, cause she was too drunk, right?" Red asks me, angrily licking his lips.

I swallow a lump in my throat..

"Y-Yeah" I stutter as he walks up to me.

He instantly grabs my hair, gripping my wig..

"Bitch I will yank this whole lace front off your fucking head, Lie again" Red speaks through clinched teeth.

"Red please" I beg, scared and teary eyed.

He throws me to the ground by my hair and I grab my head in pain..

"You fucked Brent last night then came home and fucked me right after huh?" Red asks with a dark chuckle while standing over me.

"I'm sorry" I cry in fear..

"That just confirmed it" He tells me as his green eyes look into mine.

He picks me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

"You really shouldn't have done that.." He tells me calmly while walking up the stairs with me on his shoulder..

He lays me on the bed and instantly begins lashing out.

"Red" I scream as pain runs through my body from all of his hits.

"Bitch you gone get enough of playing in my fucking face" Red yells as he continues hitting me.

I cover my face the best I can, crying out in pain..

.......

Red

I stare at China as she lays on the bed bleeding.

I got most of my anger out..

"I told you before, if you want to be with that nigga then just say that. I'll let you go" I tell China while grabbing her neck.

"I want you" China tells me softly, crying with one eye swollen shut.

"Bitch it damn sure don't feel like it.." I tell her clinching my jaw.

"Go get that fucking blood off of you" I demand while removing my hand from her neck.

I watch as she quickly gets up, walking into the bathroom.

I sigh before sitting on the bed, looking at her blood stains beside me...

"Fuck!" I yell angrily.

I hate to put my hands on her like this but this hoe got me fucked up. I love her and this how she do me? Sometimes she make a nigga wish I never met her ass. I use to be a cold hearted ass nigga, now she got my heart in her fucking hands and she playing basketball with that motherfucker..

My phone starts to ring, bringing me out of my thoughts.

I take it out of my pocket, checking the caller ID.

"Brianna?" I speak, answering the phone for Brent's younger sister.

"Daniel, my mom died.." Brianna cries through the phone.

My mouth drops in shock...

"Brent told me not to tell you because of some bullshit you two have going on but I had to because I know she's your mom too but she's gone Daniel" Brianna cries.

"L-Let me call you right back Bri" I tell her before ending the call.

Tears start to uncontrollably fall from eyes..

Mrs Taylor was like my second mom, I lost them both...

"Red please don't cry, I'm sorry" China speaks softly as she comes out of the bathroom..

"Mrs.Taylor...S-She died" I tell China as I continue to cry with a straight face.

"Omg Red" China speaks, wrapping her arms around me.

I cry into her body...

"I'm so sorry for your lost" China tells me as she hugs me tighter.

Even though this bitch just did me dirty, I have so much peace in her arms..

......

◾️Two updates in one day for y'all 🥰 Short update because I had to save some stuff for next chapter. Thanks for reading XOXO 🖤🖤