CHAPTER 46 - WARNING SIGNS

The sleep deprived man held his girlfriend in his arms after the events that transpired last night

The sleep deprived man held his girlfriend in his arms after the events that transpired last night. He knew the man didn't deserve it but it had to be done. A final warning.

Lucy kept her hand placed on Y/N's chest, her breathing lightened and Y/N smiled. "You don't have to pretend to be asleep." He whispered.

Lucy stifled a chuckle and hid her face in Y/N's shirt. "I'm sleeping."

Y/N glided his hand along Lucy's back, "Believe it or not, Lu, I don't think you are for some weird reason. I've gotta go help for that goddamn bridge."

"Surely you can stay for one day." Lucy moaned. "It's one day."

"Maggie's coming to the bridge today, me and Daryl need to talk to her."

Lucy's expression fell ino a serious gaze, "Please don't tell me you're doing this -"

"He needs to die, Lucy. That's all I care about."

"You can't be serious about this -"

"I am." Y/N interjected, "He ruined my life. He ruined my God-Son's life. My sister's life. You're not talking me out of this."

The Saviors yelled and protested on Justin's death, fear that they would be next just like their friend. The Saviors and the other faced off, everyone yelled in protest.

Y/N jumped off his horse and hitched it, walking over to Rosita who was in the thick of it. "The fuck is happening?"

"Justin's dead, they want answers we don't have." She responded.

Suddenly, the two groups attacked each other. Y/N was quick to start throwing punches, hitting several Saviors to the ground. "Stop! Stop! Stop!" Alden demanded, the Savior pushed everyone away from each other. "We will find out who did this so it never happens to us again."

"Us?" A Savior scoffed, "You ain't one of us, anymore." Alden was struck by the Savior and was about to fall on his ass until Y/N lifted him up. Carol walked into the middle, hand on her handgun. "I thought you was supposed to be our leader." Carol supervised Marcus in leading the Saviors.

"Enough." She bluntly said, "Turn around, all of you."

"No can do, C. Why don't you go ahead and yank that roscoe, pop me right here? Or, get your one eyed bandit over there to do it for you. Rick seems to like getting the prick's hands dirty."

Everyone opposite the Savior unholstered their weapons, Y/N, Rosita, Carol, Cyndie, Beatrice. After a few seconds of silence, a Savior with a neck tattoo stepped up, "We don't want this. Hey, we just need to protect ourselves." She interfered.

"No guns!" Daryl shouted from behind the group opposite the Saviors.

"That cause you're the one took out Justin?" DJ, a Savior, asked.