CHAPTER 30 - THE DAY WILL COME WHEN YOU WON'T BE

"Dad..."

Time froze for Y/N, his father was ontop of him, shining a light at him after breaking his nose.

CHRISTIAN BALE AS LUKAS L/N

Y/N was able to smack the flashlight to the ground and right hook his dad across the jaw, pushing him off himself. Y/N went to the floor with a hammerfist, using what his dad taught him against him. Lukas squirmed beneath Y/N, using elbows to the gut to wind his son. Y/N stayed strong, parrying a few away and using his knees to restrain his arms.

Y/N then went for one final right hook and grabbed Lukas by the collar. "Tell you and your friends to -"

While Y/N was speaking, Lukas was able to flip Y/N over, unholstering his pistol and aiming it at his son who was on the floor.

"Well, shit. Seems you got involved in the wrong type a' people." Lukas said. "Best get you to the meeting. Don't worry, I'll tell 'em not to kill you." Lukas took Y/N's knife, pistol and M4, dragging him by his collar. "I cannot believe it. Ever since your mom got eaten by the biters and you did a runner... I thought I was never gonna see you again. Word of advice, don't attack anyone."

It wasn't the true. Sure, Y/N's mom got eaten by walkers but... he pulled the trigger. Seemed like Lukas didn't know what happened. Y/N was fortunate.

They came to a clearing, headlights brightened the area. Y/N assumed the worst when he saw the RV parked. Carl, Rick, Aaron, Sasha, Maggie,Abraham and Eugene were all kneeling, the ring leader from before stood in the middle of them.

Y/N was placed inbetween Sasha and Aaron, blood trickled down from the bridge of his nose to chin. Lukas turned to the ring leader. "Is he here?" The ring leader nodded. "I've gotta talk to him." Lukas walked off into the dark.

Y/N shivered due to the bitter cold, he made eye contact with Rick who gave a sympathetic smile. "Dwight!" The ring leader shouted.

"Yeah." Dwight appeared from the dark, a burn scar on the left side of his face. He opened the back of a van, talking to the people inside. "Come on. You got people to meet."

Daryl, Michonne, Lucy, Rosita and Glenn were dragged out and put on their knees. Daryl had a blanket over his shoulders, his chest was blood stained and the blanket was a crimson stained color.

Glenn saw Maggie and his heart sunk, his fearless expression now changed to a desperate one. "Maggie?" His voice was shaky as he realised that his pregnant wife was in danger. They were lined up in front of the RV that was side-on, the door faced them.

"All right! We got a full boat. Let's meet the man." The ring leader said enthusiastically, knocking on the RV door.

Everyone awaited the door to open, a few people exchanged glances with their glossy and bloodshot eyes. Y/N and Glenn made eye contact, Y/N gave him a nod. "I love you, brother." He mouthed.