CHAPTER 18 - A PART

Olivia and Y/N were sat at the dinner table, spaghetti and their respective drinks, wine and whiskey. Although all that happened with Lucy... He felt that being with and together with Liv, it is better. Knowing that he now has a family no matter what, it's soothing. They spoke about a variety of things, people who they trust, what they should do on free days. It was like it wasn't the end of the world outside these walls. But, unfortunately, it was. Nothing could be done.

Olivia and Y/N spoke and held eye contact for hours, talking about nothing yet everything

Olivia and Y/N spoke and held eye contact for hours, talking about nothing yet everything. "You're so cute." She whispered, holding his hand from across the table.

His cheeks flushed red and he chuckled. "Coming from you... flattered."

He took his shot glass and downed it, placing it on the table again. "What time do you have work tomorrow?" She asked.

"Whatever time Deanna says. She said I'll probably have to start on a watchtower later." He looked around the room and gazed at Liv. "I reckon we have time for a little... the devil's tango. Take a trip to pound town. Bump uglies. Knock boots. Check the oil. Feed the kitty."

"Quit the euphemisms, Casanova." Olivia chuckled and lent over to table, pulling him in by his collar.

Suddenly, they were interrupted by a knock at the door, Olivia and Y/N sighed in disappointment. "I'll get it." I said.

He walked to the red painted front door, annoyed that his time with Olivia was interrupted.

HUGH JACKMAN AS TYLER DILLION

"Hey. I'm Tyler. Deanna said you're new and that you're working for me." Tyler greeted, extending his arm for a handshake, that Y/N took.

The man seemed rough, but also good to have on your side. Well, Y/N liked to think he's good at reading people. Others probably think different.

"Good to meet you. Do I start... now?"

Tyler shook his head and passed Y/N a Jack Daniels bottle. "A gift for a good work partnership, kid."

He took the bottle and chuckled, placing it on the side table. "Appreciate it. I'll talk to you tomorrow."