CHAPTER 41 - PATRICIDE

It was the morning after the attack, the plan was in action. Rick and Michonne buried the body. Y/N walked through his house, furniture scattered everywhere, a smashed object on the floor. He picked it up, a framed photo of Y/N and Olivia. Y/N picked it up and took it out of its frame, holding it for a second. He sighed and in one swift motion, ripped it into two.

With a flurry of stabs, the Savior was dead, left choking on his own blood. Y/N let the corpse fall to the floor, he knelt down and wiped the blade on the Saviors' shirt.

Y/N continued tracking through the forest, looking and touching any blood to see if it was recent, or came from a walker

Y/N continued tracking through the forest, looking and touching any blood to see if it was recent, or came from a walker. "Y/N, just stop this." Lucy told, placing her hand on Y/N's. "He's dead."

"He ain't. The blood isn't thick enough." Y/N responded, pulling his hand away from hers. "He's hiding somewhere."

"No! We stick to the plan and go to Hilltop. Rick can handle Negan. We stick with the plan."

"And what?! All we're going to do is keep that fucking prick in a cell! After what he did to Olivia, Abraham, Glenn, Spencer, Denise. What he did to me, Daryl, you... Sasha."

Lucy sighed at Y/N's outburst, "I know you blame yourself for Glenn, but it wasn't your fault."

"It was."

A rustle behind Y/N startled him, Lukas stumbled towards a dilapidated cabin. The door was kicked open, off its hinges and fell onto the wooden floor boards. Lukas held his neck, his hand covered in blood. He choked and spat out blood mixed with saliva. His beard caught blood. Y/N shook his head at the sight of his father, believing him to be a walker at first sight. "Got me good." His raspy and scratchy voice was able to mumbled. "Got hungry, huh?" Y/N stayed silent, Lukas forced a chuckle, "Killing both of your parents... gonna have some real psychological issues. Better leave his ass as soon as possible." He smiled at Lucy, his teeth stained a dark red. "And plus... Negan claimed you." He glanced back over to Y/N, his confused expression made Lukas chuckle even more, "She ain't tell you? Shit... her an' Negan got it on. Saved your life so maybe she was thinking about you."

Y/N went for Lukas, Lucy grabbed his wrist and pulled him back. "No -"

"He fucking deserves it! Y'know what he did to me?!" Y/N glanced to Lukas, his eye twitched slightly, "He was the biggest prick in the world, left every weekend to spend all of our money. Was discharged for killing a -"

"The fucking Iraqi deserved it!"

Y/N exhaled deeply. After everything... he still couldn't find the strength to do what needed to be done. To kill Lukas. Matricide and Patricide.

Lukas' emotionless face, holding his son and forcing him to watch Negan smash Glenn's brains

Y/N thought of everything to garner the strength, but, no matter what he thought of, he couldn't. Abraham. Glenn. The years of absence.

"I love you, son. But, your people deserved it. So did that ginger and the little ch-"

 So did that ginger and the little ch-"

Y/N swiftly unholstered his pistol, firing a single bullet into his father's chest before firing several more. The young adult yelled and screamed over the gunfire.

Lucy stood and watched, wrapping her arms around Y/N's waist.

He began sobbing, allowing his pistol to slip from his grasp and press his head into Lucy's shoulder.

The trip to the Hilltop was exhausting, Y/N held Lucy in his arms, the raven haired girl rested her head on his chest

The trip to the Hilltop was exhausting, Y/N held Lucy in his arms, the raven haired girl rested her head on his chest. The birds chirped in their nests, the people of Hilltop continued their schedule, watching the captive Saviors and grew food. Y/N learned the Kingdom fell, most of its troops were slaughtered, their walls destroyed. Daryl and Y/N informed Maggie of the plan, Lucy told Enid Carl had died by the hands of Negan.

"Good morning." Lucy mumbled, running her hand along Y/N's cheek.

"Morning." Y/N's hand glided down Lucy's inner tigh. "How's it cooking, good looking?" Y/N chuckled. "Sad about Carl."

"It'll hopefully fuck Negan up, Rick will use it like we said in that god awful sewer, take Negan by surprise."

"We better. And like we planned... my brother is mine."

The pair sat in silence for a few minutes, Lucy broke it, "I was thinking after this whole war is over... we could go on a small trip."

Y/N pressed his lips against Lucy's, "The Grand Canyon. Or... we could go to Paris." Y/N joked.

"London?"

"I ain't going to the shit hole." The pair laughed.

A knock on the trailer door took the couple a back, Y/N reached for his bedside, Jesus creaked the door open. "Maggie wants to see you."

"Just me?" Y/N asked, in which Jesus responded with a nod. "Give me a few." The trailer door slammed shut, Y/N got to his feet with a grunt, putting on boxers and blue jeans that were placed on the floor. "Probably about the Saviors, hoping we execute them."

"We can't think like that, we'll end up worse than them."

"Don't matter," Y/N threw on a buttoned navy shirt, "Survival of the fittest, they deserve it."

"Y/N..."

"Lucy, they all deserve it. Each of them. Negan, Dwight, Simon, Marcus, Eugene... they all had a part in killing Glenn, Abraham."

"Is it really worth killing your family? Your brother can be -"

"No, he can't." Y/N interjected, "You're my family. You, Daryl, Rick, Maggie, Michonne, Judith, Tara, Rosita. Not him. He left his daughter in the end of world, she ain't his daughter anymore. She's mine. And he won't accept it, so, I'm going to kill him."

Short chapter sorry, this season is literally just filled with filler