CHAPTER 20 - SPEND

The looting group had decided it was time for a big run and Deanna and Reg, her husband, told them that the power grid was no longer working, Eugene tagged along for the brains and Y/N was called in by Glenn for extra muscle.

Y/N took the silenced pistol from Noah and put it in his holster. Lucy was stood beside Tara, the pair spoke and Y/N continued gearing up.

A van was being loaded up, Maggie too decided to help her husband until she went off for work.

Y/N was pulled away by his sleeve from the back of the truck, Olivia held him by his arms. Her hands snaked to his face, her right hand looped around the back of his neck and into his hair, her left was on his jawline.

The kiss was lasting, even after pulling away the sensation and electricity lingered in the air, demanding Y/N to go in for one more

The kiss was lasting, even after pulling away the sensation and electricity lingered in the air, demanding Y/N to go in for one more. His lips pressed against hers as he ran his hand up and down her back. He pulled away, embrace ended slowly.

Y/N cupped her face and rubbed his thumb on her cheek. "I'll be back. Cross my heart."

"If you're not... I'll cut your favorite shirt."

Y/N and Olivia chuckled as Y/N pulled away for the final time. "I'll make sure I will be back."

Deanna walked over to Y/N and smiled. She turned to face Olivia, "He'll be back, Liv, you've got a fighter protecting you. And, Y/N, thank you. Everyone else was busy."

"Anytime." Y/N said, nodding goodbye to Olivia and Deanna.

Y/N climbed into the back, Glenn, Tara, Noah, Eugene and Lucy were all already sat, Nicholas and Aiden were in the front.

Tara, Noah and Lucy began speaking, "So, seriously, though, what's her story?" Tara asked Noah.

"Is you getting the action, Limpy?" Y/N suggested, Noah sighed at the nickname.

"One conversation and you all think I'm going to marry her and have kids."

"Someone's gotta repopulate earth, so, it may as well be you with your gigantic balls. " Y/N joked, the whole van chuckled at the comment.

Y/N glanced at Lucy, the pair held eye contact. Tense. Jealousy. Lust.

It was all too confusing and the pair looked away simultaneously, Y/N cleared his throat awkwardly.

After around a thirty minute drive, with nothing but small talk or the odd few minutes where Aiden put on the radio, they arrived at their destination.

Y/N was stood at the back of the van, grabbing an AR-15 from it, putting the strap across his body.

With his SIG Sauer M17 pistol holstered along with his knife in its sheath and his hatchet hanging from his belt, he was ready.

"This is the warwhouse. Looks like that door is our fastest way in and out." Aiden said.