"Don't pout Koo." Taehyung groaned cupping Jungkook's boobs with his one hand as the other hand is already holding his waist.

"Why?" Jungkook pouted again purposefully making it bigger this time.

"You're planning to explore the place tomorrow right? Or just gonna lay here not being able to move your numb body? Don't make it hard for me please or else I'll wreck you completely"  He warned in a whiny tone nuzzling his face into Jungkook's neck who giggled in response.

Taehyung lifted his face up hearing the loud giggles which is the melody for Taehyung's ears.His face turned blank as he stared at his giggling wife.His hips stopped moving now just his cock deep buried inside the warmth of his wife, staying still.

"How can you be this fucking beautiful Koo?" Taehyung blurted out with that serious blank face of his.Jungkook stopped giggling now focusing on his husband.

"You want to know how I fall in love with you right?How can I not when you're making me go insane all the time like this?" Jungkook blinked his eyes processing the words.Taehyung looked damn serious which was scary in a way as Jungkook gulped staring at him.
Taehyung brought Jungkook's palm to his chest, placing it just above his heart.
"Can you feel it Koo?How crazily it beats?It's all because of you.My heart is abnormally thumping like this whenever I'm with you.Even after all these years I'm failing to control it baby and I'm scared I'll die because of its abnormal beating."

"Huh?" Jungkook made a wierd confused face hearing that.He just couldn't digest what happened to his hubby suddenly.He was all fine just a minute ago.Lack of sleep caused him to ramble non sense?Yeah he need a good sleep and then he'll be back to normal.Jungkook concluded in his mind.
But one thing he agree is that Taehyung's heart is beating faster than normal.The CEO's wasn't lying.

"Don't ask me a particular reason for loving you Koo.Because there's not any just one reason for that.You made me a lovesick man gradually by your charms.Not within a single night.Your everything made me fall for you more.Each single thing about you made me fall deeper.I just couldn't thank my eomma and appa enough for choosing you for me.Because you're just the best one for me.The perfect one." Taehyung sounded stern, face confident yet blank.

"I don't need any reasons to love you Koo.I don't know when or how it happened.It just happened and it'll be there till my last breath.Because my love for you is locked inside the deepest corner of my heart.No one can steal it from there.Not even you.Its secured there forever.If Kim Taehyung exists then his heart will always have this one person there.And that is you.Only you Kim Jungkook.I'll just die if there's no you.I j-just....it's just I fucking love you so much Koo" The wide smile formed on Taehyung's lips after saying that was beyond Jungkook's taking capacity as he let out a loud cry, wailing loudly hitting Taehyung's chest with his baby fists startling the CEO.The panicked Taehyung tried to console his crying wife by wiping his tears and hugging him closer eventhough he doesn't know why his wife is suddenly crying like a baby.

"Baby what happened?Stop crying please......Look at me Baby Koo" He cupped Jungkook's face to make him face him but Jungkook just yanked his hands away with a glare, lips wobbling as he wiped his tears, with a pout looking like a cute angry bunny.

"You!" He yelled pointing his index finger at Taehyung.
"You're too cheesy" There we go again with Jungkook burst out in tears again.

"But I said the truth and also you wanted me to be cheesy right?" Taehyung asked carefully trying to hug the wailing baby scared of irking him more.

"I didn't said i don't like it, did I?" Jungkook let out hiding himself in Taehyung's chest, snuggling closer to him mumbling something which Taehyung couldn't hear properly.

"Then why are you crying now?" Taehyung asked genuinely curious.

"Just shut up okay.Romantic cheesy Bastard." Jungkook accused with full red cheeks which the confused Taehyung couldn't see because the bunny is hiding it perfectly.Sometimes he can't understand his wife's wierd behaviour and his dramatic mood swings.
But what happened now was his pretty wife just got too emotional listening to the confession of his husband that's it.But will he ever admit it that he's too touched by his husband's words that he can't stop his tears of happiness now?Never.So the clueless Taehyung didn't need to know that right?

"Hubby?" Taehyung's focus brought back to the bunny nuzzling in his chest as he hummed in response.

"I love you so much." Jungkook said quickly and pecked Taehyung's lips twice in a blink and went back to his chest again hiding his red cheeks and shy smile.The wide eyed Taehyung was surprised at first but then he smiled widely squeezing the smol bunny hooman in his hold.

"Yahh I can feel your still hard dick.Now will you continue this or just gonna stay inside like that?" Jungkook barked reminding Taehyung of his half done work.He nodded quickly before thrusting into Jungkook again who let out a sigh closing his eyes, loving the painful pleasure.

___________________________________________

Lesser comments means you're not loving this😏

So let me know if you like it or not so that I'll be motivated to write more and update soon hehe