Minisode Ten: Livestreams!~

Warning: Cursing, A lot of simping from Mei's chat

The second is warning, is courtesy of Kieran bugging me, you have been warned

It was well known between the Monkie Kid Gang and the Two Kings Family, that Mei loved to stream from her phone, iPad or computer--basically, whichever device she had on hand at the moment--so it wasn't uncommon that one of the gang or family would be seen on screen to the Dragon Girl's followers. Many times it was the family, since she often liked streaming with the mountain scenes as her background, chat often begging to see the adorable white monkeys...that, or a certain tiny she-monkey.

So, here are several moments of Mei and her chat during the girl's livestreams.

"Heeey chat!~" Mei happily greeted from her phone, waving towards the screen, herself and MK sitting down inside the cove behind the waterfall on Flower Fruit Mountain. "I'm sure you all can tell where we are, yeah?~"

FFM!

Monkey, monkey, monkey, monkey, monkey!

It's MK!

Is any of the other fam there?

What are we doing today?

Dragon girl and Monkey Boy!

Livestream!

Where's the precious child?

Who's that in the background?

"Huh?" Blinking, the female looked behind her, to see Kieran in an oversized pajama top and pants, mask on and hair down as they trudged across the lawn near the Peach Tree, little Ming giggling as she sat on the Huli Jing's tail, being given a free ride. "Oh! That's Kieran chat! Our newest addition to the family, alongside Rumble and Savage!~ Looks like he just got up. Morning Kieran! Say hi to chat!"

"Mmmm.....hi chat...." Where the only words the fox said, before scooping up Ming in zier arms, and flopping onto the grassy floor, back facing the screen.

Are they okay?

Uhhhh......

Fox down! Fox down!

Is Ming okay?!

Not the baby bean!!

Save da' child!

Save her!

Guys look! It's Monkey King!!

EH?! 

Oh! Here comes the papa monkey!

"Hey Peach Pa, what's up/Hi pa!~" Mei and MK greeted, as a confused Wukong came back from gathering fruit for lunch, looking down at the half-asleep vixen on his front lawn, then over at his kids. 

"Uh...why's Kieran sleeping on the lawn?" Worried for one of his more problematic cubs, the ginger king put down his basket of fruits with a sigh, summoning forth his cloud and scooping up the fox demon, and placing him and Ming on the golden spell. "There, sleep well you two."

"Mmmm....thanks dad....."

This made the king freeze halfway down to picking his fruit back up, eyes wide like saucers as he registered what the fox had just mumbled out, half asleep, "U-uh....you're welcome...." The poor simian's voice croaked slightly, as he sped walked into the house, trying not to let his face show to the camera, whilst both MK and Mei snickered.