Chapter Fifty-Four: Fractured Memories

Warning: Violence, Cursing, maybe a bit suggestive??? IDK

Wukong has always had puppy love for Macaque
I was both cringing and laughing while making this ;-;

Whilst Sandy, MK, Mei and Ming were in the false van, dealing with our troublesome trio, Wukong--who was still in his Transcendental Meditation--Macaque, Pigsy, Tang and Mo were all in the real van, the tanned husband and the blue furred cat both looking for their kids/owner.

Looking through each level of the vehicle for his kids, with the cat sitting on his shoulders, "Ming...MK...Mei...cubs?"

Gritting his teeth, the shadow user walked up to the front of the van, making sure to keep his voice to a whisper, upon seeing the sleeping scholar, "Pigsy, have you seen the cubs? I can't find them anywhere."

Turns out Macaque didn't need to keep his voice low, "WHAT?!" Because one the pig demon found out the kids--and Sandy--were missing, he had shouted angrily at the top of his lungs, scaring his noodle loving spouse awake. "What do you mean you can't find them?!"

"I mean they're not anywhere in the van..." Now the dual eyed king was really worried, seeing as his friend didn't know where the kids were either. "You don't think...?"

Slamming his hoofed foot on the break, Tang yelped whilst Macaque and Mo dug their claws into the nearest surface to keep stable, Pigsy whipped his back to face the black furred monkey, "Do you mean to tell me...that we LEFT THE KIDS AND SANDY BEHIND?!"

Putting the van in park, and storming out of the back of the vehicle--being careful not to disturb Wukong--the four of them--Mo included--all had begun to wonder, what was going on. 

Well, Mo, Pigsy and Tang did...Macaque, he was internally battling his demon instincts to go feral and rip apart the forest they'd stopped in, in desperation to find his cubs and keep his troop together.

"We didn't just leave them at the campsite...did we?" Our dear gay scholar frantically asked his demon swine husband, himself panicking at the thought of leaving those poor kids, potentially mercy of the Lady Bone Demon.

"No...no, something's wrong," Pigsy growled, his tusks growing slightly. "I can feel it."

The sounds of distressed forest animals caught the four's attention, all looking up at the strange figure of a monster appearing in the clearing, with Pigsy quickly grabbing Tang and bolting for the van, and Macaque slamming the door shut once they'd both entered, Mo shaking by the simian's side.

"Now would really be a good time for you to beat up whatever's out there Macaque," The noodle freeloader whimpered, looking over at his tan skinned friend.

"Kinda' fighting my instincts right now Tang," Gritting his teeth and digging his claws into his pants, the shadow master spared a brief glance at his friends. "Not having the rest of the family here is really messing with my head."

The gay noodle couple paled at this, jumping when whatever was out there jumped on top of their car, scuttling about and trying to find a way inside.

Grabbing the meditating Monkey King by his scarf, the pig demon began shaking him vigorously in an attempt to wake the demon up, with his husband screeching in shock, "P-Pigsy! You can't do that!"

"What?! Why not?!" The chef snapped, looking between his partner and the glowing monkey. "Wukong's the only one with enough power to beat whatever's out there!"

"You can't disturb someone in a Transcendental Meditation, it could mess with their mind...or worse!" Tang hissed, trying to pry his significant other off his friend.