78. 𝑊𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑀𝑒

Queen

He looked down at me, a lazy smile teasing his lips before he shook his head. "No, you didn't. I doubt you even knew what you were doing up there with all those Bible thumpers."

"You don't believe me?"

"It's not that I don't believe you..." he said. "I'm just not sure your recollection of those events is accurate. I'm sure you were younger, plus being in Heaven makes even the slightest touch sinful. You could've grazed your thigh while a fleeting thought of me passed your mind."

"Okay," I grinned up at him, a new sense of challenge filling my chest. "Then I'll show you exactly what I did. Watch me and then tell me I didn't know what I was doing."

I watched his jaw tick, his teasing smile draining from his face as his breath caught. His eyes stayed on me as I rose to my feet and reached for his hand. I led him to the sleek shower bench and tilted my head. "Well?"

He lowered his large frame, sitting on the bench and stretching his arms behind his head relaxed. It was an act to appear unbothered though.  I could see the vein in his forehead bulging and the tenseness in his muscles.

"Be my guest," he raised a brow, waiting.

I licked my lips, ignoring the dull pang of nervousness wracking my body. My confidence and my need to prove him wrong was the driving force pushing me to ignore that feeling and lock eyes with him.

I placed my knee next to his thigh before doing the same to the other as I straddled him. He reached out to hold my hips as I adjusted myself over his thighs and I shook my head. "No, you seemed so unbothered and nonchalant just now. Don't let my demonstration deter you." He raised a brow, retracting his arms and crossing them over his chest.

"I seem that way because I am." He gave me a smug smile, purposefully teasing me once again.

"Mhmm. I'll remember that when you're begging to touch me in a few seconds. Act right and maybe I'll let you."

"I won't beg."

We'll see about that.

"Okay," I whispered, taking a deep breath and looking up at the ceiling. When I did this before my eyes were closed as I tried to picture the image of the Syn SinClaire ravishing my body. But he was here in front of me now, and he was mine. There was no need to picture him when he was present and real right in front of me. Waiting.

When I looked back down at him, I caught his eyes on my breasts before he looked back at me. I bit my lips, holding back a smile before looking down between us at his tempting length. It would have to wait for now.

I slowly reached my hand between my parted thighs and looked back at Syn. His eyes were glued to my hand and I let out a shuddering breath as my fingers rubbed against my folds. I circled my fingers, my mind remembering the way I touched myself before I knew the way Syn touched me.

It wasn't as purposeful and powerful as Syn's fingers were on my sensitive parts. My touch was more delicate, I'd trace my fingers along my swollen wet flesh and linger where it felt good. I did just that as I looked at him.

My core pulsed with need as I touched myself, it begged for attention as I sucked in a breath. After a few moments, I decided not to deny myself that pleasure and slipped a finger into myself just as I had done in the past.