37. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝐿𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑛

May 9, 2023

Queen

I heard the sound of the blinds open and sunlight beamed on the lid of my eyes. I groaned, lifting the blanket over my head in an attempt for a little bit more sleep but unfortunately for me that wasn't in the cards. The blanket was seized from my body and tossed aside, completely exposing me. "Rise and shine!" Syn cheered.

I opened my eyes, shooting him the nastiest look I could and he chuckled. My eyes fell on Saint who was in his arms and my irritation faded away. "Aww," I got up from the bed and walked over to them. "Good morning, baba," I said in a baby voice as I laid small kisses on Saint's head. I earned a giggle from him that warmed my heart.

I looked up at Syn who was watching the both of us with a smile and gaze I couldn't decipher. When he caught me looking at him, he smiled and adjusted Saint in his arms. "We made you breakfast." He gestured behind me and I turned to see the patio doors opened. Outside, there was a table and a couple of chairs set up for the both of us and I grinned at the gesture.

"Just umm, let me freshen up really quick." I pointed to the restroom.

"Take your time." He lifted Saint in the air playfully as he walked toward the patio and I slipped into the restroom. When I caught sight of myself in the mirror, I nearly screamed. My hair was a mess from me not wrapping it up before I went to bed. It wasn't even a cute mess. I looked horrendous.

I had sleep wrinkles on my face from the lines in the pillows and my eyes were bloodshot with bags underneath them. In utter horror and shock at what was in my reflection, I washed my face quickly before leaving the restroom.

"I'll be right back!" I yelled, hiding my face as I ran out of Syn's room. There was really no point in hiding since he had already seen me. But seeing how good he already looked this early with knowing I looked like a monster made me sick.

I walked into the room I was staying in and immediately made a beeline to the bathroom and got undressed. I showered as quickly as I could and when I was done, I tied my hair up into a ponytail. If I tried to manage it right now I'd be here for the next hour.

I slipped into my nude pair of panties and matching bra and gave myself a mental pat on the back for buying the set. They made my boobs look like they were levitating. I threw on my white sundress and pulled it down to my thighs before adjusting the chest area where the low sweetheart neckline showed off my "assets".

I grabbed my lip gloss and mascara and applied a small amount before my eye caught a flickering follow from the ruby necklace on my chest. I watched it for another moment, not sure what happened, but when it didn't glow again, I finished up in the bathroom and headed back downstairs to Syn's room.

When I reached the bottom of the steps, I noticed the front door open and I could hear chatter outside. I peeked through the window to see a group of large men sitting on the long picnic table outside. They were laughing, smoking, and seemingly eating breakfast at the table.

"Are you going to stalk them or go introduce yourself?" I jumped when I heard the voice behind me and I turned around to see Paris holding two plates. Each of them contained a stack of half-burned pancakes.

"Don't sneak up on people." I scolded them. "Who are they anyway?"

"My men," he said. "If you want to come outside with me I'm sure they'd love to meet-"

"Are you having like...a breakfast party thing?"

"A breakfast party..." He laughed. When he noticed my confusion, he stopped laughing and tilted his head. "Did Syn not tell you?"