Chapter 8 (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

With the KKG, Fang is also wondering what All Might wants with Izuku. "Maybe they're brothers?" Gopal said since Fang had asked, "Ish! How could they be brothers? They don't even look alike!" Fang said, "Well, one of them got to be adopted then." Gopal replied back. "Maybe their father and son?" Yaya chimed in together with Iida and Uraraka.

Yaya was guiding them to their table so they don't have to look for them in this crowded area.

"Ohhh! That's probably it!" Uraraka agreed, joining in on the conversation. "Hm? Why is that?" Ying asked, "Deku-kun and All Might have a similar quirk! Maybe he got the quirk from All Might." Uraraka replied and Ying hummed at the answer.

Yaya, Uraraka and Iida sits down and places their lunch, the others did also.

"Bento box, huh?" Uraraka said, "I remember the days where we would guess each others food." Uraraka smiled in reminiscence of the past of when her old friends does this guessing games. "That sounds fun!" Yaya beamed a smile as it sounds exciting, "Right?!" Uraraka said with a big smile, "But... I had to stop since I kept losing..." Uraraka drooped her head down, "Huh? Why would you stop though? There's nothing wrong with a few loses from a game." Fang said, "He's right, Uraraka! So why?" Iida said, "Weeellll..." Uraraka drawled, not sure if she should say it or not. "It's a game where whoever guesses right a lot would get the money..." Uraraka finally answered, surprising everybody.

"O-oh! But don't worry about it, the others also stopped doing it and ended up betting up one truth about ourselves instead of money!" Uraraka said, trying to warm up the tension of shock.

"U-um, at least you know when to stop! That's good!" Yaya said, not wanting the silence to creep in. "Hehe, thanks..." Uraraka smiled.

"Let's talk about something else instead." Ying suggested and everyone agreed on it.

(The story about Uraraka isn't true by the way, she just thought maybe she could help out her parents by doing this and ended learning a lesson about how gambling can be detrimental to one's financial needs)

"Oh, I know! Why did you guys wanted to become heroes?" Yaya asked with curiosity in her eyes. "Ah... it's for money... I'm sorry! I know it's selfish!" Uraraka answered, "Eh?!" everybody was shocked altogether again but for Fang, "Hmm... first the game and now this. Could it be that you have financial problems?" Fang asked, "Yeah, I do." Uraraka replied and everyone caught up. Her actions and reasons were all derived from her  home. "Uraraka-san! It's not selfish to building your goals around livelihood!" Iida said, "That's right, it's just unexpected that's all." Gopal said, "Your reason is way more reasonable than mine to be honest." he finished.

"Hm? What do you mean by that, Gopal?" Iida asked, "Well, I joi—Ack!" Fang nudged Gopal by the elbow to get him quiet, "Aduhh, why do I keep getting hit today..." Gopal cried, Fang felt something bad was going to happen once Gopal says something and he was right, if he hadn't nudged him, Gopal would tell them that he wanted to become a hero because it sounded cool. It's a different wording of how Gopal was amazed and wanted to join TAPOPS since it sounded cool.

"Hm??" Uraraka and Iida was confused, why did Fang stop him? "Ah, hahaha.... What Gopal meant that he wanted to become a hero because he wanted to help others in need." Ying explained, although it sounds like a repetitive reason, there is still some truth there like how Gopal would help them out when they're in serious in need even while being afraid or he always seemed to go through with the mission for the power sphera.

"Is that so? How admirable!" Iida cheered and everyone else stated their reasons for wanting to become a hero. The others dodged the question tho but they did discover about Iida being in a line of heroes.

While they were talking about, Boboiboy on the other hand is at the mall buying some ingredients for tonight's dinner and for tomorrow's. Yesterday ingredients wasn't enough since he focused on the ingredients for his friends lunch.