Cause I wanted to (Bdoc)

Start from the beginning

Doc came back from the bathroom and crawled back to his spot on the bed/nest thing. He curled around me and then I turned on the tv, luckily for me Doc didn't care enough about the tv to want to pick the show. So guess what we watched? A gaming livestream. 

...

Another few days had passed, it was Tuesday, so presumably Doc would be done with this whole thing tomorrow. I would never say it out loud but I will miss the experience. 

When I came back from my turn in the shower, we took our showers just after lunch, I sat in bed and fiddled on my communicator. I haven't really used it since two weeks ago because Doc would bat it away or make it too hard for me to use it.

-I missed message from Ethoslab-

I clicked on it.

- ey. been a couple of days since I've seen you, is it cause you're on a building spree after Doc left on Wednesday or smthn?

I read the message three or four times over, then checked today's date, then the day I called Etho about Doc's situation. 

Almost five weeks.

_____[DocM77]_____

I stepped out of the shower and dried off, this could quite possibly be the best six days of my life. I can never remember what I do when I get all- eeh but when I woke up cuddling Bdubs of all people at three AM, I realized I really didn't want to have to explain myself to him. Also maybe the fact that I didn't want it to end... But hey, I know I'm playing for time here but Bdubs hasn't noticed yet and I'm planning on fixing it tomorrow, I have a plan and everything. 

I stepped out of the bathroom and walked back to Bdubs' room... only too see him staring at me as if I was a serial killer or something. I lazily laid down on my section of the definitely not a nest. Bdubs continued to glare at me, I was tempted to ask him why but that would blow my cover.

"You can stop pretending now Doc." The builder murmured, his voice was stern. 

Oh fuck.

I proceed to pretend I didn't hear him and gently wrapped my arms around his waist. I almost smiled when his muscles loosened ever so slightly at the touch. 

"Doc, it's been six days the jig is up." 

Damn it

I slowly let go of him and sat up, curling in on myself, knees to my chest and arms holding my legs in place. 

"So?" He asked, I knew what he meant, the tension was thick. 

This is it. He's gonna hate me again.

"I wanted to." I mumbled, why the fuck is my voice trembling? Why do I care? I shouldn't, it's just that stupid creeper is making me care.

"You wanted to?" He mimicked, his voice dull and low. I nodded slowly.

"Right... and why did you want to?" He said, that same expressionless face staring at me.

"I wanted to." I said again, unable to provide another explanation.

 "I want a reason Doc, a sufficient one, you of all people should know what a sufficient answer would be." He told me, more force in his words than before. I knew he was angry at me. Why wouldn't he be?

"I- I- didn't want to have to deal with having no memory of the probably embarrassing things I did, so I played for time, I also- I, I wanted to." I said that last bit, just because it was the main reason I did this and I don't even know what I mean by 'I wanted to' because that's all I know.