chapter 17

A blank ceiling.

The captain stared at the blank ceiling as he curled up in his bed. The son of Erika usually slept in much larger beds due to his immense height, but these beds are for students. Students aren't as tall as hans. Though, yatsuhashi is an exception.

It also wasn't helping that neo was hugging his back. Initially, the ice cream girl was in a separate bed and the three entered to see summer sleeping in her bed...

But to say she was graceful or at all presentable would be a lie.

The woman was drooling and muttering about cookies like a child. The elder Rose woman wore an identical pair of pyjamas to Ruby but due to the woman's maturity, the clothes looked a bit tight.

Roman, however, was sleeping soundly with a grin on his face.

But hans had just woken up early in the morning. He saw neo's jacket draped on the floor meaning that she was only wearing her corset.

'this is... awkward. Moving too much will wake her... she needs her sleep. It was a long night. The silver chains... when will they arrive? Summer seems to be having a nice dream... but the worst nightmares start off with the best parts of your life and twist them into horrors.'

Hans smelt himself.

'I need a shower. Well, this room does have a shower. I hope this doesn't wake her.' The captain turned to Mist and reformed at the foot of the bed in an instant.

Neo's smile turned to a slight frown but she hugged her covers and returned to a soft smile. He glanced at Sam before heading for the bathroom.

Hans ducked under the door to the bathroom and saw that the room was average in size. In the corner of the room on the left-hand side was a plain toilet, in the middle was a sink with a mirror, various unused toothbrushes kept in a cup on the sink and finally on the right-hand side was a simple shower with glass walls.

The walls were comprised of plain but smooth white tiles, unblemished by any scratches. Towels were hung from rings on the wall.

Hans began to undress but back to the three sleeping individuals, one shot up in a cold sweat.

That being summer rose.

"what... why... why a nightmare like that..." Tears had welled in her eyes, summer covered her mouth with her right hand.

"I... I need a cold shower." The rose woman was shivering but slowly climbed out of bed. Summer stood up, barely avoiding falling over, she stumbled to the bathroom in a daze as if still half asleep.

The noise made by the shower didn't seem to reach the roses ears and she pushed the door open, completely oblivious that it was already in use.

Summer casually threw her clothes off allowing for her body to have some freedom from her daughter's tight clothes.

She pushed open the glass door of the shower and stepped in while she closed it behind her. The endowed woman let out a sigh as she turned around.

And froze

When did hans get in here? She was completely speechless and quickly covered herself up with her hands. Hans's cold stare unnerved her but the man turned away from her before continuing to wash himself.

Summer was still speechless but also a bit insulted. She was an attractive woman who was well endowed with ample breasts and a nice figure. But he just turned away, not even aroused or erect.

Though, she couldn't help but be shocked by how... 'blessed' he was. Now, summer was no inexperienced virgin, but she was also no seasoned escort.

But qrow had seven inches, hans... hans had... more. An absolute monster for such a quiet man. Is it a pro of being a werewolf?