chapter 4

In an unimportant weapon shop located in Vale, stood hans günsche. The century old man stood contemplating whether he would need armor.

'armor... I never bothered with it back in my world. It was... unessecary. But, I read about dust, its very useful but if I'm hit with a dust infused weapon, I'm not sure my skin would block it. However, too much armor will hamper me.' I glanced over the various pieces of armor until one caught my eye.

'those will do. I only need something to redirect attacks.' He grabbed a black pair of gloves with 9 small metal pyramids on the back in the shape of a square. The old werewolf saw a feint white line run through them for a moment before it dissappeared.

'what was that? Is that why my lugers feel so different?' The man walked over to the counter, confusing thoughts still on his mind before he payed for the gloves and left.

________________________________________________

At beacon

Team RWBY and JNPR were sat at a large table chatting about various things.

Weiss and Ruby were secretly talking about hans as yang watched with interest. Nora was recounting a dream with ren correcting her each moment, blake was reading, pyrrha was watching jaune with sadness... and jaune.

He was sad

Sad about how inferior he felt, about how cardin pushed him around with little care for any consequence he may face.

A yelp could be heard and the blonde looked over to see carding pulling on the ear of a bunny faunus. The teams watched as cardin taunted the bunny... but no one did anything.

Until a certain white haired girl had grown frustrated of this pitiful nonsense and remembered what the security guard had told her.

Weiss stood up and marched over to the Winchester heir with an annoyed look in her eyes. She slapped him across the face causing him to let go of the rabbit faunus' ear.

"you bitch! I thought you'd agree with the treatment of this bitch!" The atlesian girl didn't take this well, her glare caused him to shrink in fear.

"I, am nothing like my father! I never will be. Now, you can either leave her alone or I use my influence as the heiress of the SDC to get you expelled from beacon." He looked away with annoyance.

"come on, let's go." He got up and walked away with his lackeys. However, much to velvets suprise, weiss was offering her a hand. The rabbit faunus gladly took it and stood to her feet.

"th-thank y-you miss schnee..." She waved away the formalities.

"don't bother calling me miss. Just call me weiss. My status as heiress has no standing here."

"B-but you just threatened cardin with it!" The concerned bunny protested.

"that's because he's a moron who doesn't pay attention to the rules. He had no clue." She started to walk away but Velvet stopped her by grabbing her sleeve.

"C-can i-i e-eat w-with y-y-you a-and your f-friends?" Weiss looked at the girl with confusion.

Weiss:"do you not have anyone to eat with?" She shyly shook her head. "Okay. Then sure."

As this was happening Blake observed with immense confusion.

'why would a schnee help a faunus? Yesterday, she was... unusually kind to Ruby. Now this. What had happened to her?' The faunus girl looked curiously at the schnee who was happily chatting with velvet.

"that was really cool weiss!" Ruby made her opinion of what just happened cleared than glass.

"thank you Ruby." Yang watched the two happily get along but a question came to mind.