chapter 3

The man called hans günsche was a quiet man.

He was cold but compassionate.

Vicious, yet kind.

He was strong, yet he was weak.

However, he was not always like this.

Back when he was 60, he had received word from his parents that he now had a little sister. The boy was overjoyed and so excited that he rushed home.

He loved his little sister dearly.

Her name, was lina günsche. Like him, she was a natural werewolf. She was incredibly kind and he was always so different towards her.

He was well known to be cold and unfeeling by others, yet, he didn't care. All that mattered was his family.

But, there was one fateful day that changed everything.

The day that lina died

So did a part of hans günsche

It was a normal day, just like any other. Hans was playing with his little sister, he had a small smile on his face as she ran towards him.

Then...

A Bullet flew through her head. And in that moment, hans' face was one of terror as he watched his ten year old sister fall to the ground lifeless.

"lina!" He rushed towards her and held his head to her chest...

She was already dead.

The bullet flew back around and went flying towards his head, but he caught the bullet in between his fingers. And he crushed it, that day, he wore a face of blind rage

The werewolf turned to where he smelt the gunpowder and saw a woman in a suit, musket in hand with an army in front of her.

An army of ghouls.

But hans didn't care whether there was an army or a single man.

He just wanted her dead.

But a gas began to fill the air and hans turned to Mist before his eyelids felt too heavy. He moved over to her and materialised his wolf head, he tried to take her head but she dodged and he only got her arm...

And a massive dose of anaesthetics hidden in her sleeve.

Just like that... hans günsche had been defeated. Such a powerhouse, defeated with simd trickery.

From that day onward, he was the dog of millennium with an obedience chip placed into his heart so he could not disobey.

The best he could do was hold back as he was forced to work with his sisters killers.

To do heinous things

He had no choice

But onto lighter matters, hans günsche after yesterday's ordeal was staying in team RWBY's dorm. Hans thought it was a bit odd to put him in a room with a bunch of girls but he didn't question it, they had been gracious enough to allow him to even stay with them.

Currently, he was in the kitchen making breakfast with kommandant. It was an odd sight because both of them were 7ft 1 and both were wearing aprons that didn't fit their attire. Especially hans who was shirtless as he hadn't gotten his coat back yet.

Kommandant was wearing a bright pink apron with the words 'mother knows best' on it.

And hans' apron wasn't much better. It was a bright yellow apron that said 'number 1 dad'. He didn't know why a school had this, but he wasn't one to think too deeply.