Insert 83

It's been a month since me and Zano got married. We have moved in to our new home and I must say I'm enjoying this married life,it was a bit tricky at first because now I'm no longer a Rosso. Like this one time I had to sign documents I accidentally used Rosso luckily the clerk was kind enough to give me another form.

E Online and GQ dropped their Zulu wedding special editions and everything went flying,the magazine was sold out in a week and E Online gained more viewers and also the wedding special was the most viewed "docie/series" for the entire month. Safely speaking they made a lot of money through our wedding. And I also got a lot of haters in the process,luckily my face wasn't shown anywhere only a part of me like a hand,my back or my foot and my voice was audible. Zano's female friends went crazy calling me names and stating how much they really hate me for taking "their man",like I forced him to even get married. It's appalling how people can just hate you for no valid reason honestly.

But I will not dwell on that because at the end of the day their dislike towards me doesn't disrupt my life in any way. People talk,people hate,people will always be people that's why I'm not even bothered by them anymore. The only people that matter are my friends and family. Zano went with me to the doctor and the joy he had was priceless when they showed him our little blip,seeing him like that also made me happy. He sent me a huge amount of money and when I asked what it was for he just told me it's for my cravings,I mean a whole 100K for cravings? Am I carrying an entire soccer team in my womb?

He has been in KZN for about 3 weeks now,still trying to find the person who started a shooting spree on us. We communicate through video calls and those unexpected messages where he tells me how much he loves me and misses me,they always make my day. The security around me has also increased,I have two guards that follow me around everywhere and it's driving me insane! That's why I now prefer staying at home and not going anywhere.

Buhle's negotiations went well,now we are just waiting on planning the big day. She is a month ahead of me,her bump is visible. While I still look flat as ever the only thing that has changed are my boobs they have gotten fuller,I guess my pregnancy is going straight to my boobs but I don't mind since some of the family members haven't been told yet. I really didn't want to ruin Buhle and Muzi's moment with this. Zano understood eventually after a lot of sulking from me and told me that we will tell them whenever I'm ready,I love how he always tries to understand me.

I get up from the couch,Rea was here and we watched a few movies over ice cream until she had to leave because she has a date with my brother. I must say it was nice spending the entire day with her. The woman who helps around the house has already retired for the day after I assured her that I won't be needing her. I switch off the TV and the lights then I go upstairs. My battery is dead so I plug my phone into the charger and switch it on. I take a quick shower and when I'm done with my night routine I put on my pyjamas. My phone rings as I'm still in the walk in closet,I quickly jog over to where it is. I already know who it is from the specialized ringtone.
"Love" I greet throwing my butt on the bed.
"Uthi why was your phone off the entire day?" He asks.
Hhayibo! No greeting whatsoever. How rude!
"I was lazy to charge it I didn't think it would be a big deal" I say shrugging.
"So the fact that I can't get hold of my pregnant wife who is alone at home and anything can happen to her is not a big deal?" He asks still sounding calm.
"I'm not alone there is an entire army here or have you forgot? Instead of living with my husband I live with strangers!" I fire back.
"Those people are there to keep you safe and I'm not here because I want to. I'd rather be on our honeymoon but I have to make sure my entire family is safe before I do that" he says sounding like he is adjusting himself on a chair.
I sigh. And rest my back on the headboard.
"How are my favourite people?" He asks.
"We are fine just missing daddy ubuya nini babakhe?"(...when are you coming back) I ask with my hand automatically falling to my nonexistent bump.
"About that sthandwa sami you have to come down here" he says testing the waters.
"What for? Is there something wrong?" I ask.
It better not involve Dudu,I swear I will murder him.
"UBab' Cele says he has to strengthen the entire family and everyone is needed that's all I know" he says.
"Oh... okay when?" I ask.
"Tomorrow,I have already booked your flight I will send you the ticket" he says.
Trust him to think of everything. No use complaining it's not like I had any plans and anyway I miss my husband. We catch up for an entire hour until I feel sleepy and he hangs up so that I can finally sleep because I wasn't even paying attention anymore.