Insert 48

He fucked me until I can no longer feel my legs and then we fixed ourselves up.
"I will keep this" he says sniffing my panties and putting them in his pockets.
I laugh at that and fix my hair that is flying all over. He fixes my dress and I smile at him. He holds my unbruised hand and leads me back to the house.
"Ngiyak'thanda baba" I say to him.
He pulls me closer to him and we kiss until we are both out of breath then he pulls away with a smile.
"Uthandwa yimi mama,uyimpilo yami uyakwazi loko sthandwa sami?" He asks
I nod knowing the terms of our soul tie.
"It's not because of the ancestors anymore you have my heart in your hands Nande,I'm deeply and madly in love with you. I can't imagine my days without you,I need you like oxygen sthandwa sami" he says with the way he feels evident in his eyes,I can see it bright and clear. Love and fear also. Fear that I might break his heart.
"You complete me Zulu without you I'm nothing" I say into his chest as we hug.
We stay like that for a while until somebody walks out the door. We look up and it's Phephelo.
"Mfana kaBaba ngithi hhawu sekacedile ngawe uTerminator la" he says.
And they both laugh. I look down in embarrassment,I will never hear the end of this.
"On a serious note ubaba has called for a family meeting in about 30 minutes" he says more seriously.
And I feel my knees turn into jelly,oh shit! I'm in big trouble. A family meeting has never been called for me back at home and now that is exactly what is happening at my in laws,they must think andinamfundiso.
"Hey yini?" Zano asks looking at me with concern.
I didn't even realize that I was gripping on to his hand so hard. I let go and smile at him.
"Let me go get a shower and dress these bruises. And you go check on Dudu neh?" I say to him and he looks at me for a while and nods with a smile.
"Hambo geza vele unuka isende phu!" Phephelo says to me and I turn beet red. And Zano laughs.
I get into the house and close the door behind me,I hear Siphephelo say
"Addictive fuck neh?" He asks.
"Too much" Zano says and they laugh.
"Welcome to the big leagues ke boy,now there is no more playing around" Siphephelo says.
"My player card has expired" Zano says and they laugh.

I decide to walk away before they catch me eaves dropping. On my way up the stairs I bump into Anele.
"Ah! Uyiskhokho wena!" She says dabbing my back.
I just shake my head at her and she laughs walking down the stairs.
When I get to my room I find Nokuzotha,Gogo and Enhle on my bed.
"And then?" I ask.
Enhle screams and the other two laugh.
"Sizele izindaba izanazo" Nokuzotha says.
I shake my head at her laughing.
"Let me take a shower and get these scratches dressed" I say to them.
"Let me fetch the kit I will do it for you" Nokuzotha says.
"Let me go make some snacks ulambile?"Enhle asks me.
I shake my head. I don't have any appetite.
They both get out and Gogo looks at me.
"Ngiyaxolisa Gogo for everything" I say looking down out of remorse.
"Ngiyazwisisa ngane yami I was also once your age ungakhohlwa" she says.
I nod my head and take out a flowy knee length grey skirt and a long sleeve black t-shirt. Gogo is looking at my every move carefully like she is studying me. A message notification comes from my phone and before I can ask where it is Gogo hands it to me.
"Ngicela uzodla nami mama" Zano texted.
"Go check on uDudu marn" I reply.
"Uzongibhebhisa?" He texts.
I laugh out loud and Gogo shakes her head with a smile. How did we get to this point of negotiating with him so he can go to Dudu?
"If you check on her,I will wear those black panties you like so much" I reply to him.
And put my phone on the side table. I quickly get showered when I'm done I lotion my body in front of the mirror and it hits me what Gogo was looking at. I'm glowing,like glowing,really glowing you would swear an angel sprinkled some golden dust on me. I gasp at myself in the mirror and laugh as I get dressed. I brush my teeth and head back to the bedroom.

Nokuzotha disinfects my hand and then dresses it. I wonder what I'm going to tell my mother when she asks about it. We are sitted on the bed with our legs folded munching on chocolate cake. As we laugh out loud at everything.
"I thought she was dead yazi?" Nokuzotha says.
"Mina bengisaba nokukhuza umbonile umenzeni ubaba?" Enhle adds.
I pop my eyes out. What did I do?
"Ngenzeni?" I ask with a shaking voice.
"You punched him" she says.
I look at her with my mouth wide open. I try talking but nothing comes out,instead I choke on my own saliva and start coughing like a TB patient.
"Ngiyadlala" Enhle says as they burst into laughter.
"Nimenzani uTerminator?" I hear Siphephelo ask.
"Mfana kaBaba wozobona!" He calls out to Zano.
My coughing doesn't stop so I gulp down the juice in my glass and it becomes better.
"Ubaba bekacela wonke umuntu eSitting room" Siphephelo informs the laughing trio.
They all get off the bed and I feel Zano gently rub my back.
"Nisenzani isthandwa sami bukani uPink njani" he says and they laugh even harder causing me to softly slap his hand away.
"Ngiyadlala mama hawu" he says sitting on the bed looking straight into my eyes.
"Nothing will hurt you as long as I'm alive uyezwa?" He says.
I nod blushing. We are no longer talking about this now I'm sure about that.
"Ncoooh you two are so cute" Enhle says taking pictures of us.
I turn my back to her and Zano kicks her out laughing.
Siphephelo hangs behind as they leave.
"Two minutes or else I'm sending the guards up here" he says laughing and leaving my bedroom door wide open.
"Is she okay?" I ask Zano.
"She is fine just a few bruises and her ego is what's hurt the most" he says shrugging.
"You should spend the night with her,I don't mind" I say to him.
"Are you sure about that?" He asks.
"She needs the attention more than me" I say to him and get up from the bed.
Instead he pulls me by my hand,he stands up slowly gazing into my eyes,I look down because I can't look him in the eye for too long.
"Don't" he whispers tilting my head up so that I look at him.
I soldier on and look at him until he is a breath away. I close my eyes and feel his lips on mine. The kiss is brief and then he walks out smiling.
"Uyeza?" He asks turning to me.
"In a minute" I say holding up one finger.
He laughs and then leaves. I look for a pair of socks and put them on. I slide in to my slippers and quickly rush downstairs.