Insert 12

When I open my eyes it's still dark,I search for my phone on the bed and I check the time to my relief it shows 05:00am. I get up,go to the bathroom and do my business. I make the bed and open the windows. I take a towel and head to the shower,when I'm done I lotion and my teeth. I wrap the towel around and go back to the bedroom to look for clothes. Somebody knocks maybe it's Gogo checking up on me I yell "Come in!" With my back turned to the door and I'm over these shopping bags on the side table. I should ask Gogo if I should put these clothes in the closet I say to myself. "Mhm-hhm..."and I jump. Farrah Gawd what does he want in my bedroom?Farrah please lead me from temptation I silently pray as I hold on to my towel and look at this handsome man. He is wearing grey over the knee shorts that show off his hairy legs,a black t-shirt and his slides. He walks slowly towards me and my heart rate increases. He looks me straight in the eyes like he is trying to see something,he bites his lower lip and leans in slowly until our tips touch. Thanks Gawd I have brushed my teeth! I close my eyes and slightly open my mouth,my heart is beating like a drum. I can feel his breath on my neck and I get goosebumps all over.
Zano:"Get ready we are leaving in 30 minutes." Then he plants a few wet kisses on my neck, he pulls me by my waist and I feel uMageba poking me. I bend my neck to the side to give him more space. Luckily I'm not wearing any panties,I would have to change them because this man right here just released a flood. He steps back and chuckles. What the hell? He puts his hands in his pockets,looks at me and leaves. The door was open what if somebody saw us?

I stand there for a few minutes catching my breath,yes I have dated before but no guy has ever made me feel like that,it's like I was high on something. I take out underwear,a white maxi dress and put them on. I wear my black gladiator sandals and wrap a grey head wrap I got in the bags. I take my phone and head downstairs while texting Buhle on Whatsapp. As I walk to the kitchen Zano and Dudu walk in through the front door holding hands. Zano sees me and let's go of her hand,she looks at me with a blank look. I shake my head.
Me:"Sthuli seNdaba sizohamba skhathi sini?" He blushes and covers it with a full on smile that shows his white teeth. Dudu looks at me with a death stare and I couldn't even care less.
Zano:"Ngicela uyodla MaNyawuza sizohamba uCele makafika." Now it's my turn to blush.
Me:"Wena udlile?"
"Mxxxxm sies!" Dudu says and storms out the room. I laugh out loud and slowly walk to the kitchen,Zano chuckles and goes after "Sophia The First". Two can play this game,I will make her regret the day she had a nasty though about me. Nokuzotha is still preparing breakfast so I grab 2 chocolate chip cupcakes,pour some juice and seat down to eat. I'm sure you are wondering why I'm not helping out with the cooking,in my family you don't play the wifey role if awukathathwa(you are not married). Zotha tells me more about herself and the family as I eat,she is a nurse and the fact that the men in this family don't force you to give up on your dreams when you get married made me smile. Zano walks in as I finish my first cupcake.He stands behind me and snakes his arms around my waist,his chin resting on my shoulder and I close my eyes. I can feel his breath on my neck and it's driving my body crazy.
Zano:"Ukbiza ngokudla loku?"He asks softly.
Me:"Angisho awufuni ukudla nami." I intended so say it out loud but it comes out as a hoarse whisper.
Zano:"Ufikile uBab' Cele" he says squeezing my butt ,kisses the back of my neck and walks to the door with a smug smile on his face. I stand up and notice that Zotha left I cover my face with my hands this is embarrassing Zano ain't playing fair. I quickly follow him,greet Bab' Cele. We walk to the garage,get into a white Range Rover and drive off to our destination.

When we get there Bab' Cele lights a few candles and speaks into the water. He gives me a white cloth to wrap around as I take my dress off,Zano takes off his shirt and remains in his shorts. He tells us to walk in hand-in-hand,the water is knee deep and it's so calming. When I look at Zano he also looks like he doesn't want this moment to end. Bab' Cele takes a bucket mixes powders and water from the river. He pours the bucket all over us as he says the Zulu clan names. After a few minutes he smiles and tells us that it was a success. He told us that he is not going back with us because he has a few herbs to go dig. He packed up his things and left while I was still changing into my dress.
Zano:"Ngicela iHug."he says with a mischevious smile.
Me:" Catch me if you can." And I run towards the car as I'm about to open the passenger door two strong arms grab me and spin me around,I giggle like a little while bending my knees. "Ndiyeke!" I say while giggling and after a few minutes he puts me down, I lean against the cold car door and look at him still smiling,he looks happy then he suddenly hugs me and I hug him back.
Zano:" Thank you for not letting this break your spirit." He says softly. He slowly removes his head from my neck,looks me in my eyes and leans in for a kiss,I want to say something but I go silent when I feel his cold soft lips on mine. He kisses me slowly and passionately like he doesn't want this moment to end,the river cleanse must have calmed him down just like it did to me. He slowly moves his hands from my back to my butt and slowly squeezes it,I instantly go wet. I move my hands from the back of his to his shoulders and I slowly break the kiss,just to be on the safe side because my body seems to have a mind of its own when he is around.

UNEDITED!!!