Insert 79

Planning the wedding of the year is no child's play,I thank God for Boujee I wouldn't have survived alone. His wonderful ideas really make this wedding stand out. For instance a 2 weeks ago my bridesmaids hot gifts asking them to be my braidsmaids. They said yes and went crazy over how special the gifts were,a picture of me and them,a bottle of champagne(non-alcoholic for Buhle),a personalized glass,a scrunchy,and a personalized Bridesmaid pyjama set. Since Rea is the maid of honour in her package we added a Spa voucher and a new pouch,just to show that she has more responsibilities than the others. Khethiwe my flower girl also got a gift,a t-shirt written Petal Patrol with our wedding date,sunglasses,a scrunchy and a flower necklace. Nokuzotha literally called me because Khethi wanted to thank me herself,before she did that she just had to damage my eardrums first. The groomsmen also got personalized gift boxes with a whiskey glass that's written their names and our wedding date and a bottle of the finest cognac. Siyanda and Nathi,Zano's best friend were blown away also. In Siphephelo's box cigars and cologne were added because he is the best man. Siphephelo posted it on his Instagram with a #ZanoZuluGetsMarried  and it has blown up like wild fire. All of our friends and family joined in on the posting because they all got personalized gifts and people are going crazy it has been trending number one for three whole weeks right now.

Mamkhulu,Gogo,Enhle,Baba,My mother and my father also got gifts. The ladies got necklaces and personalized pyjama sets together with handwritten letters telling them how much I appreciate them. My dad got cufflinks one written "Father Of The Bride 27/07/22" and the other written "Thank You Dad I Love You 27/07/22". Baba got a Rolex watch with our wedding date inscribed on it and also they got letters from both me and Zano. Nokuzotha says that me and Zano are a show off because we totally outdid their wedding. That's the thing it's not only about us but the entire family that's why we want everybody involved to feel special. On our wedding day all the women from our families will be wearing limited edition shoes of their liking sponsored by Heaven's Boutique,it's a win-win situation for everybody. Since the most eligible bachelor is now getting married and the entire country is going crazy,certain media houses were invited. E! Online was invited to document both the weddings and GQ was invited to write about the special day,the catch Is that I'm not supposed to appear in any of their pictures or videos. Everybody who is also coming to the wedding has a NDA making sure that my face will not be shown. I'm really ecstatic about that because honestly I'm not ready to be famous just because of who I'm married to and it keeps Zano's enemies on their toes,I'm the one they could use to hurt him putting me in danger if my face is splashed in the media.

Muzi is back from Canada,he was very happy when Buhle told him she is pregnant. He has already sent a letter to the Ngema family asking for her hand in marriage and to say my best friend is ecstatic is an understatement she is over the moon,I'm glad she is no longer stressing now and we can all enjoy. As for my soon-to-be husband,he has become such a big teddy bear. I'm not allowed to see him in Italian culture until the day of the wedding but he calls me every minute he is free. He also calls to remind me to eat sometimes because once things get hectic I forget about food,he has sent me to a the Spa a couple of times these last three weeks saying that he doesn't want me stressed. He sends random gifts like flowers and chocolates to dad's house everyday. He is really a sweetheart. He was in KZN he only came back this week because on Saturday it's our wedding day,actually I mean tomorrow. Today we are having the bachelor and bachelorette parties although I refused,they are still happening. The owner of GQ is a friend of Zano's so GQ's media pass starts from the bachelor/bachelorette parties until the white wedding. Diego is friends with the CEO of E!Online and their media pass starts from the white wedding until the traditional wedding,I like it a whole lot better because people will get a feel of being there with us.

I told my mom,dad,Nolu and Diego about the pregnancy. They were all so happy even though Dad was concerned that it's still too early I have a lot to accomplish and a baby might hold me back but I assured him that I will manage and I will still make my dreams come true no matter what. I really appreciate how he worrjes about me and my future,he is honestly the best dad in the world. I had my final dress fittings 3 days ago and I can't wait to wear those beautiful masterpieces. Ignoio wants me to be his showstopper for a new Italian bridal line he is working on and I kindly declined reminding him that I'm pregnant,he still insisted that I do it so who am I to say no? Turns out he is my dad's friend from high school,at the mention of my last name he just had to come here even though I'm sure my father called him and told him because I was constantly complaining to him and Diego about wanting Ignoio to design my dresses. Everything is all set for tomorrow and now the nerves are starting to kick in. I'm fully aware of everything except the rings because they are Zano's responsibility,i just hope he didnt get ugly rings. I'm supposed to wear that thing for the rest of my life,it just has to be appealing to the eye.