Insert 47

People say that when you are in love with a person you adopt their habits and over time you both act like one person and now I believe that,I was just an innocent girl that didn't know about anything and now Zano has turned me into an insatiable sex addict. There is just something about every touch,every kiss and every moan that I can't put into words. When he is close to me and he doesn't touch me I feel like he no longer loves me and he has noticed that because he now does the little things like holding hands when we walk or putting his hand on my thigh,his touch alone makes me drown in his love.

I'm in the study cleaning every spot because last night we had our way in here. I smile at the memory of how many times I had orgasms,that man can surely use his rod,mouth,tongue fingers and everything that he has. Even thinking about it makes my panties wet.
"Yebo mama ngiyakwethembisa" Zano walks in to the study while speaking on the phone as I finish up polishing the huge desk.
"Ngimthengele entsha I still have to set it up ufuna ukukhuluma naye?" He asks while squeezing my butt.
I already know he is speaking to my mom,how they got to this point? Only God knows!
"Okay mama" he says then hands me his phone smiling at me.
"Molo mama" I say.
"Zenande nditheni?" My mom asks.
"Ngantoni mama?" I ask back.
"I said immediately after sorting out le ndaba yevision ubuye andithi?"
"But mama I'm not done yet basakhangela loya tata I want to be here when they find him" I say pouting and Zano chuckles softly.
"Ungandiqheli Zenande! Don't you dare test me,your lobola negotiations are next week and you are not even here? There are a lot of things that need to be done do you know that?" She is dead serious now.
"Ndiyazi mama uxolo" I say sounding defeated.
"Nika umkhwenyana iphone!" She demands.
I hand back Zano his phone and he continues speaking to her,promising her that he will make sure I get home,when he is done he hangs up and puts his phone on the desk. He picks me up by my thighs and places me on the desk getting in between my thighs.
"She is right you know?" He asks cupping my face with both his hands.
I nod with a sad smile. I really wanted to know more about Ma's killer but sadly Lusikisiki awaits.
"I will inform you about every detail MaNododile but now I need you to listen to your mother and do things the right way uyezwa Sthandwa sami?" He asks me tilting my head up to him so I look him in the eyes.
I nod my head and he gives me an expectant look. I chuckle at that.
"Yebo Ndabezitha ngiyezwa. I will go pack my stuff right now" I say to him trying to get of the desk but he just holds me in place not letting me go.
"Hhayi mama there is plenty of time to do that iskhathi sami manje" he says crashing his lips into mine.
As our tongues battle for dominance,with him winning he slips his hands under my flowy dress that has gone up. He pulls me even closer to the edge of the desk squeezing my butt hard. I already know what that means. My hand goes down to his crotch and there is a huge bulge,I move my hand up and down and he groans into my mouth.
"Hhayi hhayi anikhathali kanti?" I hear Siphephelo's voice.
Causing me to quickly pull away from the kiss causing Zano to groan out of annoyance.
"Yazi Nande waphika noZano angeke uze ufune nokuphuma endlini?" he says leaning on the open door.
Zano laughs out loud at that and I look down in embarrassment. He knows him pretty well.
Zano fixes my dress and helps me get down from the desk. I quickly make my way out but Zano pulls me back by my wrist.
"Ngicela iKiss mama" he says and out of the corner of my eye I can see Siphephelo grinning from ear to ear,he is now seated on the couch.
I motion to Siphephelo with my eyes and Zano laughs at that pulling me closer to him and pecking my lips softly. I smile shyly and walk away leaving them there.

I pass time by packing some of my things into my duffel bag,Zano has already set up my phone and I catch up with my girls and let my dad and brother know that from here I'm going back to Eastern Cape. After booking my flight ticket for tomorrow I realize that it's lunch time so I get off the bed which I was seated on and head downstairs. I find Nokuzotha,Gogo and Enhle chatting away. I hug Zotha in greeting and join in the chat,they are talking about what can be done to better the lives of people living in the villages. We all agree on the same thing that they should be taught different skills that can help them make a living. When we are done we make our way to the dining room laughing at one of Enhle's jokes. We find Zano,Siphephelo,Dudu and to my surprise Siyanda and Jabu also seated. The chief is not around. Dudu is seated next to Zano with Anele by her side. I just sit across Zano in between Jabu and Gogo. Zano looks at me and smiles,I smile back at him also before he goes back to talking to Siphephelo and Siyanda about how important having connections is. After we all settle down Gogo says prayer and then we dish up for ourselves. Dudu takes Zano's plate and dishes up for him,She dishes up rice,chicken stew and some carrots and broccoli into his plate. I pop my eyes out at this judging from how I know Zano,he likes Beef more than Chicken and he is not a big fan of veggies mashed potatoes are what he settles at. I dish up for myself and dig in.
"Hhayibo Duduzile yini loku?" I hear Zano ask.
"Ukudla baby hawu" Dudu replies.
"For who?"He asks again.
"Okwakho" she says.
"Okunje?"He asks again.
And the guys explode in to laughter.
"This is a healthy meal baby,you should eat veggies give it a go you will thank me later" she says with a smile.
"Ubani othe ngiUnhealthy mina?" He asks again.
"Baby we can all take care of our health a bit better yazi akudingeki ukuthi uze ubeUnhealthy" she says.
"Awungitshele la. Uyababona abantu abakuwo lo mkhakha weHealth ukuthi bathule njani? Manje wena uyini?" He asks pointing to Nokuzotha and me.
Causing my food to go down the wrong pipe and I cough a bit. Gogo pours a glass of water and hands it to me while hitting my back softly. After composing myself I thank her.
"I'm just concerned about you and usho ukuthini mawuthi ngiyini I'm your wife so I have every right" she says.
"Every right to treat me like a five year old child?" He asks now annoyed.
"Zanothando stop complaining udle bandla" she says turning back to her food.
"Alright wife" he says abruptly standing up from his chair.
"Uyaphi manje?" Dudu asks him.
"To get proper food la uwife angekho khona" he says walking out.
We are all left stunned. Dudu also gets up from the chair.
"Ungamlandeli Duduzile let him be uyambona ukuthi unjani" Gogo advises her.
But it falls upon deaf ears since Dudu walks out of the dining room and probably follows Zano.
"Nande kusasa nawe it's your turn to be concerned about his health Wife" Siphephelo says quoting the word Wife with his fingers causing all of us to laugh including Anele.
"Hhayi! Ningaphenduli ubhuti wami ihlanya tu" Enhle says causing us to laugh even harder.
We continue eating over small talk and jokes which Anele gladly participates in to my surprise,maybe it's because her partner in crime isn't here.