Insert 5

It's been a hectic week since that night at The Eatery,so for a breather me and Rea decided to go down the road,there is a new café that just opened and I heard my lab partner complimenting their pastries a lot. It's a bit chilly today so I'm wearing my black NASA oversized hoodie,grey trackpants and my back and white Jordan sneakers. I didn't tie my hair up I love feeling the wind in my hair,I probably look crazy but I don't care. This place is simple yet sophisticated at the same time.
Rea:"Chocolate cake for you" as she places my plate on the table "and one blueberry cupcake for me."as she sits,I really don't get why people starve themselves all because of wanting their body to be a certain way.Could never be me,andizi mtkbw!

We talk about our study plans and maybe getting part time jobs as we dig in. When I look up I see Siphephelo and Zanothando walking in looking dapper in their black suits,white shirts and black ties. You would swear they are twins they look so much alike. Zanothando is wearing a black beanie and a black coat that's losely hanging. "Nanku uBanana 1 noBanana 2,Rea khawujonge."(Here comes Banana 1 and Banana 2,Rea look.) I say as I sip my tea,I don't like coffee but I don't judge anybody that likes it eyyy. Rea looks at them and we laugh.
Rea:"Aowa marn banna babangwe baphela,look at your man looking like that chocolate cake slice you just devoured" she says laughing,I burst out laughing this girl is surely crazy. Ever since that night they keep on referring to him as "My man" it has a nice ring to it though,if only he wasn't in a relationship. Rea pushes her chair back with her legs and walks over to them at the counter,they are probably buying something. Hawu this girl has forgotten her manners,the audacity to just stand up and leave me hanging like that ayi shame oRea bazenza izinto.

I busy myself with taking selfies and posting on my socials,when I look up Rea is walking back to our table,Siphephelo and Zanothando look deep in a serious conversation,the younger brother looks irritated but he is not looking at his brother he is looking directly at me,I look at my teacup I seriously don't want a repeat of the last time.
Rea:"The last time we went to The Eatery your man settled our bill so I went to thank him in person."she says looking at me. I roll my eyes "Well I would have ordered something even more expensive If I knew that we eat for mahala there"(free),I say she laughs out and I giggle shaking my head.
Me:"So why did he settle it?" I ask curiously.
Rea:"I don't know what happens in that beautiful head of his eyyy. Did you know that he owns that place?"she asks,I didn't even know who he is ndazelaphi ukba uyiOwner pha.
Me:"And how DO YOU know that? He is rich he can buy anything and everything that he wants,that doesn't even surprise me."
Rea:"They just told me" she bites her bottom lip "Actually i overheard them talking about it apparently the kitchen burnt and luckily nobody got hurt."she says leaning back on her chair. No wonder Zanothando looks pissed I'm sure he fired everyone who works in that kitchen,he looks heartless.

I stand up,take my purse and phone from the table.
Me:"I'm heading back you coming?" I ask as I push the chair back in.
Rea:"Nope. Thabang is coming to fetch me,le wena wabona chomi gore kedi weather tsa teng."she winks at me and smiles,I just roll my eyes and head over to the counter to pay,when I look up from my phone Zanothando is at the till.

Great seems like I'm gonna have an awful afternoon. "Uhm...I would like to pay",I hand him the card without even looking at him."Sawubona nawe",he says with a smirk,I have been avoiding to look him in the eye since he got here and right now that's exactly what I'm looking at,I feel like the ground below has been moved and I'm falling. He smiles genuinely and I think I can't breathe. "Ngicela ufake iPin ntombenhle."(please enter your pin beautiful lady),he says as he hands me the speed point. God why did you forsake Me,why couldn't a regular person be at the till? I enter my pin and hand it back,he gives me back my card,our hands touch a bit,it's like a jolt of electricity has been sent up my spine,I gasp and quickly take it and turn to leave. "Uright nkosazana?",he asks with that velvety layered voice of his that makes feel things I have never felt,I don't have enough strength to reply so I just not and leave without turning back.

When I get to the flat,I throw myself on the bed. I mean what kind of muthi is this guy using? He is really going to be the death of me,I don't normally bath with cold water but right now I need a cold shower because volcano Zano just erupted. I check my phone and no messages,I throw it on the bed,take off my clothes and wrap myself with a towel. I take my toiletry bag,slide my flip flops on and lock the door. I wonder why there isn't anything about him on the internet the entire fam dololo sestrenji! Jah I know what you are thinking,I did Google him one can never be too sure eyyy.

I take a quick shower and head back to my room,I get in and lock the door. It's now dark outside so I switch on the lights,take out my winter pyjamas and wear them paired with my white socks. I can't sleep without socks,people always say they can't sleep with socks but I'm the opposite they are just comfortable. I put on my slippers,take my phone and head over to the kitchen. I need something to keep me warm so I fill up the kettle and switch on. I need me a cup of tea. As I wait for the water to boil I log in to Instagram I have a follow request from "@phephelo_z" it must be a fake account why would he want to follow a nobody like me? I go through his pictures and to my surprise it is him with a verification and all,I click on the accept button,log out and make my tea singing "Brown eyes by Destiny's Child" softly. I walk over to my desk open my laptop,switch it on,take out my textbooks and study.

After a while my brain decides it can't take it anymore so I pack away my textbooks,take my laptop and go to YouTube. I'm bored so I just play all the highlights,I'm busy texting Buhle on App when I hear the reporter say "NoZulu Tradings office in Johannesburg CBD burnt to the ground". What? Zano is he okay oh Lord what if something happened to him and his employees such a terrible way to lose people "Luckily no lives were lost,Mr Zungu the Zulu family spokesperson....-" I zone out,I'm so glad nobody got hurt especially him but what the hell is up with this guy and fire?

UNEDITED!!!