Insert 13

We drive to the mall while I tell him all about myself. He says I haven't eaten in days,imagine! I like the fact that he cares. He buys me a burger,fries and a huge chocolate shake from Steers and buys himself water. He has known me for a minute and already knows that I live to eat chocolate or something with chocolate,this man is for keeps. He gives me his phone and says I should stream music I want to play on our drive back,I immediately search Nasty C,click and then Particular plays softly.
Zano:"Kunini ngayigcina le ngoma." He smiles while moving his head to the beat and focusing on the road,I smile and bite into my burger. Yep and he was right! I am starving I think to myself as I take more bites. He places his hand on my thigh and smiles,with his right hand on the steering wheel. I blush and look out the window this guy lives for making me turn red.
"I like girl,in particula
You in particula
Said I like your waist in particula,ah ha eh
Come,come,give me the love girl
Give me the love girl,give me the love girl." He sings along while looking at. I blush and I don't even try to hide it. I love this side of him and I hope this lasts forever. I feed him fries as he drives and also tells me about himself on the drive back to his house. Apparently he studied Business Management at Harvad University and his company NoZulu Tradings exports gold and diamonds. He also has a string of restaurants,hotels and clubs all over South Africa and now he is looking to expand internationally. This man has goals bahlali and I love it! Makes me want him even more,thanks to the underground gang for this opportunity.

I'm not ready to share him yet I wish we could stay like this forever but who am I kidding. He parks in the garage and turns to look at me.
Zano:"Ngiyabonga ngosuku lwanamhlanje. It was nice getting to you MaZulu to be." I blush.
Me:"Kubonga mina Ndabezitha,I really needed this." I say sipping on my shake,he looks down probably blushing,he cups my face and pecks my lips with a huge smile.
Zano:"Ngicela usho loko futhi sthandwa sami ."
Me:"Ngiyabonga Zulu,Ndabezitha,Magna,Sthuli seNdaba." I say as I kiss him on his cheek. He smiles and looks in my eyes.
Zano:"Ngiyak'thatha wena ungowami nabaphansi sebavumile." He says smiling like an idiot. Zulu men and being praised!

We walk into the house,I go the lounge and he walks upstairs. I find Gogo and Rea watching TV,they both look up at me and smile as I take a sit next to Gogo.
Gogo:"Konke kuhambe kahle? Buka umomotheka kanjani." She says giving me a huge smile,I slightly blush.
Me:"Yebo Gogo noBab' Cele ubukeke ejabulile."
Gogo:" Sekushoda aboMalume bathumele incwadi." She says looking serious. I choke on my saliva and cough. They both laugh. I know being Okhethiweyo(the chosen one) means marrying into the family but I didn't expect it so soon,I don't think I'm ready. How will they do this because Duduzile also has to be negotiated for. Zano comes down the stairs wearing grey sweats,a white muscle vest and white sneakers. He smells so good. He comes over to us and hugs me from behind.
Zano:"Ngiyabuya manje akukho okudingayo?" I shake my head and smile. He kisses me on my cheek and leaves. Did he really have to do that in front of Gogo now I'm left feeling embarrassed because we should respect our elders and I feel like doing these lovey dovey things in front of them is pure disrespect.
Gogo:"I'm so happy to see you both like this,it is my everyday prayer to see you both happy like this." She says smiling at me,Rea is also smiling like an idiot. I ask Gogo If I can leave some of my stuff behind and she says I should feel free to do whatever that I want because that's my room from now on nobody will ever use it. I don't know why hearing that makes me so happy.

Rea helps Gogo with the cooking while I peel potatoes for them. He is with her I suddenly think to myself. I ask to be excused and go upstairs to my room and take a nice long bubble bath. It's not like he is cheating I know about her,I should stop just stop these negative thoughts away. When I'm done I clean up the bath tub after I lotion and tidy up the bathroom. I wear my tank top and short pyjama pants. I fold some of the clothes into the closet and I hang those that need to hung up. Since I still have energy to burn,I set up a timer and take pictures with the window appearing on the background. They look beautiful I must say. I upload them to all my socials. Zano instantly replies on WhatsApp "Umuntu aze abe muhle noma eyolala bakithi!" This guy!
Me:"Angisho angilona iphara njengawe" he sends a ton of laughing stickers and as I am about to reply he calls.
Me:"Uhlushwa yiAirtime neh?"
Zano:"Ayi suka!uGogo uthi Dinner is ready!" He says mimicking the way she speaks and I giggle. Uzoshayiwa lo!
Zano:"I love that sound,I want to hear it for the rest of my life and knowing that I'm the cause of that cute giggle gives makes me feel like I am on cloud 9." I blush and giggle a bit,I tell him that I'm on my way then we hang up.

I put on my robe and head out,I see Duduzile along the way,I walk past her without even looking twice in her direction.
Duduzile:"Zenande!" I turn and look her with that "What" look.
Dudu:"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for everything,I shouldn't have welcomed you like that. As Zano's senior wife I should have conducted myself better than how I did,our family is blessed to have you. Can we please stop the bickering and try to get along for Zano's sake at least." Thatha senior wife! So this is the card that's gonna be thrown at me every time? This girl is so full of herself. Let me just go with the flow for Zano's sake because this is not easy on him either.
Me:"Im also sorry,I know it's not easy having to share the man you love with another woman. I'm not holding onto the past let's forget about it. Asambe ugogo uthi ukudla sekulungile." I say waiting for her to catch up and we walk downstairs.

UNEDITED!!!