Insert 55

Well it's been a great week with my girls! Tomorrow it is my birthday! Today we went out to do our nails and hair. I glued on an 8 inch grey Bob with a fringe,it covers my forehead and I must say having short hair for a change is nice. We all stuck to grey,Rea has a wavy 32 Inch weave on and Buhle got a cut and died it grey. Peer pressure like that! We also bought our outfits for tomorrow night,Diego insisted that we go to one of Zano's clubs because he says and i qoute "it will be much more safer there" like we are just going out to have fun and not war bro relax! It's been a week and still not even a single text from Zano,I cried over that and also built a bridge and got over it.

We are now at a restaurant having dinner.
"No girls we look hot!" Rea exclaims as she goes through the pics we took earlier.
"Cheers to being HOT!" Buhle says raising her glass of wine.
We laugh and clink our glasses together. I uploaded one of today's pictures and my followers are going crazy begging for more. I'm wearing a black bralette and a white tennis skirt together with my white Airforce sneakers. I have on my sunglasses and LV handbag. We continue eating until I hear somebody cough behind me. I turn to look at him and I am met by Ayabulela.
"Good evening ladies" he greets.
"Good evening to you too. How can we help you?" Rea replies.
He chuckles then turns to me.
"Zee can I talk to you for a minute?" He says.
I look at the girls and nod. I stand up and follow him outside to the mini garden the restaurant has.
"Awusemhle" he says looking at me from head to toe.
I roll my eyes at that and fold my arms over my chest.
"Talk Ayabulela I don't have the entire night" I say to him.
"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for acting the way I did before I just let jealousy get the better of me. My happiness lies in yours and if being a second wife is what makes you happy then I'm also happy for you"
I chuckle.
"How many times are you gonna tell me that you are sorry for different reasons and not even meaning it at that?" I ask him.
"I'm trying Zee just meet me halfway let's bury the past and start afresh that's all I'm asking for. Truce?" He asks extending his hand to me for a handshake.
I sigh and then shake his hand.
"Truce" I say.
"It's your birthday tomorrow" he says.
I roll my eyes at him.
"Like I didn't know" I say to him.
"Why do you like being rude to me so much? This isn't who you are Zee has he already changed you that much?"
This guy has the nerve! I just look at him silently contemplating murder. How can you apologize and then do the same thing again?
"You know that he is a criminal right? How do they put it... a Mafia King! All the money he splurges on you is blood money" he adds.
Where does he get these lies about Zano? I think he is trying to get on my nerves on purpose.
"Aya I have to get going,it was nice seeing you" I say to him and turn to walk away.
"You don't believe me do you? I have somebody who can back it all up just call me whenever you are ready" he says placing his business card in my hand and walking inside.
I look at it for a while contemplating whether to throw it away or keep it. I decide to keep it. He sounds so sure I can't wait to laugh in his face when I tell him he has it all wrong. Zano is not a criminal or mafia nton nton,he is just jealous because Zano is a hundred times richer and better than him. After collecting my thoughts I go back inside and the girls are ready to leave.
"Well baby tonight you will be sleeping alone our men also need a bit of TLC" Rea says.
"Eeeuw! Rea that's my brother TMI hle!" I say covering my ears and they laugh.
"Like you don't get it on with an entire Prince" Buhle says and we laugh.
Buhle is fetched by Muzi and both me and Rea are fetched by Kwanele. He drops me off at my apartment and then heads off with Rea. After getting in I lock the door and switch off the lights and then go to my bedroom. I put my things away and then do my night routine. When I'm done I decide to switch off my phone so I stop checking it like a mad person and put it on the bed side table. I take a look at Ayabulela's card before putting in the drawer. I get under the covers and I doze off immediately after my head meets the pillow.

I wake up to the smell of bacon in the air. I smile my girls are back! I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth then follow the delicious aroma to the kitchen. I stop in my tracks when I see the person who is preparing breakfast. I stand there in my pyjama shorts,tank top and bunny slippers with my mouth wide open.
"Yazi awuzwani nezinto ezikhala kahle ngiyabona aboBreakfast in bed aksiyizinto zakho" he says laughing softly.
He is wearing a white t-shirt,blue jeans and Balenciagas. He has his Rolex watch on and a clean fade. He finally looks up to me since I'm not responding and probably sees my reaction,he walks up to me.
"Ngiyaxolisa Sthandwa Sami a lot has been going on" he says cupping my face.
He smells so good. I missed his scent. But I'm not a Yoyo he can play with,so I take a step back out of his hold.
"You couldn't even send me a simple text and you decide to just rock up and think I will fall to your feet?" I say to him.
"Ngiyakcela Sthandwa Sami let's not fight over this especially not today" he says taking a step towards me and I take another step back.
"We are not fighting Zulu we are talking that's what married people do! THEY COMMUNICATE" I say to him.
"Ngiyaxolisa Sphesihle ngisuke ngaphithana ikhanda,it was never my intention to make you feel unwanted or that I don't value our relationship,I was just trying to get hold of the situation before it destroys everything and unfortunately I don't know how to go about it even now. I can't do this without you mkami I need you now more than ever before but I'm afraid I'm going to lose you" he says rambling on about things I don't understand.
I close my eyes and breathe in deeply then exhale.
"I forgive you but you dare repeat that again never set your foot here ever again" I say to him.
He looks at me and smiles while nodding. He moves towards me slowly and as I'm about to take a step back I bump into the wall with my back and that causes him to smirk. Oh great I'm trapped! He cups my face with both his hands and I close my eyes as his lips meet mine. Instantly the kiss deepens,He kisses me with so much hunger and that sends goosebumps through out my entire body. I put my hands over his shoulders as he picks me up by thighs and I cling on to him with my legs wrapped around his waist. While he carries me to the bedroom not breaking the kiss. I pull his t-shirt over his head immediately when he puts me on the bed. His fingers make their way to my cookie,rubbing me through my panties and I moan out his name.
"You are so wet" he whispers into my ear.
He hurriedly pulls down both my shorts and panties while placing kisses on my inner thighs causing me to squirm. He takes a step back and pulls down both his jeans with his briefs and Ndabezitha  springs free he looks at me with squinted eyes and I can't help but bite my lower lip[...]