Insert 78

After a brilliant meeting with Ignoio we went to class and then after class we went to meet with David Tlale a prominent South African designer setting the world ablaze. He will be designing the bridesmaid dresses,this is going to be one lavish wedding if I must say.
"He doesn't know right?" Boujee asks.
I nod my head and look away. I don't even have to ask because I already know who he is referring to.
"For what it's worth Mr Zulu might be intimidating and all but under all of that he is a good man. Don't be scared to tell him okay?" He says.
I smile at him and nod my head. Im not scared of him,I just don't know how to tell him.
"Call him I need updates on their suit designers" Boujee says checking his list.
I dial Zano's numbers,Boujee looks at me and shakes his head.
"You haven't seen your man in how long and you are just going to voice call him? No girl video call him so we can see that handsome face and I secretly hope he is shirtless right now" he says causing me to laugh out loud.
His obsession with my man never goes away. I do as he says and video call him. It rings for a while and when I'm about to hang up he answers.
"Sthandwa Sami" he greets as he angles his phone.
God answered Boujee's prayer because he is shirtless,sweaty and out of breath. He was working out for sure.
"Hey love I'm with Boujee he wants an update on the suits" I say angling the phone so that we are both visible.
"Good afternoon Mr Z did you manage to get a designer?" Boujee asked while drinking in Zano's chest with his eyes.
Knowing Zano he feels uncomfortable right now that's why he is putting on a t-shirt.
We talk,mostly Boujee and Zano for a while. Zano's suit will be designed by Thebe Magugu and the other suits will be designed by an upcoming designer from KZN,he says that he will get recognition through our wedding. I smile at him. This is why I love him so much,he has a good heart.
"I have an idea! Why don't we use upcoming designers for the traditional wedding?" I say.
"I like it! Who can do Zulu traditional more than a KZN born and bred designer?" Boujee says says with dancing eyes.
"Okay I will get a list of designers and their work then" Zano says.
"Just like that?" Boujee asks.
"I told you that whatever my wife wants goes" he says looking at me with a look that makes me blush.
Boujee squeals at our little exchange.
"Okay love birds I have an idea. We already have designers but we haven't asked the actual bridal party" Boujee says.
Where is he going with this?
"We can ask them even now akuyona inkinga leyo"(...that is not a problem) Zano says while looking back over his shoulder and shaking his head.
He is in his bedroom,I wonder who he is talking to.
"That's the thing! I want you to ask them differently,in a special way. Like sending them gifts that ask them" Boujee says.
I never thought of that before and I must say Boujee is right. Instead of just asking making them feel special will make them to always remember our special day.
"Sthandwa Sami?" Zano asks.
"I like it let's go through with it" I say with a smile.
"Great! I'm going to need their addresses and then I will handle everything where I need information Zee will help me" Boujee says.
Zano nods his head. Boujee makes more of this on his tablet.
"Love we are going to make pyjamas for all the women from our families so is it fine if Mamkhulu's is written Mother Of The Groom?" I ask.
"She is practically my mom sthandwa sami it's fine. As long as I'm not told to wear any pyjamas" he says.
I laugh as i shake my head. I was doubtful so I didn't want to go through with it without telling him. Boujee motions us to sit on a vacant table on the side walk as he goes through Lord knows what on his tablet.
"Namanje awukacedi?"(Even now you are still not done?) I hear a woman's voice say.
"Zano who is that?" I ask.
It's Dudu! I see her passing behind Zano probably coming from the bathroom because she has nothing on but a towel wrapped around her body. Zano looks at my eye direction and sees what I might probably have seen.
"Sthandwa sa-..."
"Don't you dare! I take it you.have made your decision" I cut him off.
Before he even replies i end the video call because I'm crying already. I knew that he was going to go back to her,even after everything she did.
"Hey babe what's wrong?" Boujee asks squeezing my shoulder.
"This wedding is off" I say to him as I get up and walk to my apartment.
I told him that if she comes back into our lives then I'm leaving because I can't live with that witch. Now it's pretty clear that I should have left from the beginning. He keeps calling so I switch my phone off. I cry the entire walk to the apartment. Now telling him that I'm pregnant will be like trapping him with me.