Insert 6

I'm walking through a forest,it's so beautiful and peaceful. As I walk I see a fire engulfing the trees,I can't feel the heat so I move closer to see what's happening. There is a little boy he looks trapped
"NANA IZAPHA KUM!"i shout out,he turns to look at me and his right leg is burnt,he can't move. I into the fire and quickly but cautiously carry him out.
"LWANDLE! LWANDLE!" a woman's voice shouts through the forest,I carry the passed out boy and follow the woman's voice.

I see a beautiful dark woman,she is petite and her dark skin is glowing. She is wearing Imvunulo(Zulu traditional attire),as I walk closer to her the boy starts to burn me like fire,I can't take it anymore and I drop the boy on the ground when I look at my arms they are burnt.

My alarm is louder than usual today,I switch it off and just lay on my bed,it feels like tranquility before a storm. That dream wasn't my imagination something is wrong but who am I to say maybe I'm just exaggerating. I check the time it 07:00am I better get up and get ready,my first class is at 09:00am. My body feels sore as I get out of bed,it must be that cold shower I took last night. I take off my pyjamas,wrap my towel around i should do my laundry this weekend I think to myself. I wear my flops,take my toiletry bag and head for the door. I bump into Rea as I walk through the corridor.
Rea:"Morning babe! Breakfast is on me go shower quickly because I'm starving."she says joyfully with a Mc Donald brown bag in her hand.
Me:"Finally she is home!"i say giggling,she playfully slaps my shoulder and goes to our room.

There is nothing like a hot steamy shower to make your day,I know what you are thinking and nope that's not it. When I get to our room Rea has changed into a navy blue tracksuit with her weave tied back and sneakers.
Me:"Uhlambile kodwa?",I ask as I search for something to wear.
Rea:"Ewe ke thlapile ankerr aketswe segweng",she shouts from the kitchen. I put on my black jeans,a black tank top and white Nike hoodie. I take off my shower cap,comb my hair to the back and wear a black Nike beanie. I finish off the look with my white Airforce sneakers. I pack all of my books into my bag,grab my phone and head to the kitchen. Rea is already eating,I put my bag on the table and eat,through out the meal she keeps on telling me about all the things Thabang did to her last night. Imagine being told about pornography while you are eating yerrr this girl! When we are done I rinse our cups and plates then we leave.

Campus is about 15 minutes away so we continue with small talk.
Rea:"Wait! Did you see the news last night?",she asks while stopping to walk.
Me:"We are gonna be late",i push her to start walking "Yeah and I had a nightmare about it I think" I say massaging the side of my head with my fingers.
Rea:"What? Did you dream of him touching that spaghetti body of yours?"she says giggling,trust her to think of something dirty at a time like this.
Me:"He wishes."I roll my eyes. I wish he could touch my body in real life not in a dream,those long fingers all over my body and that beautiful mouth.
"Then tell me",Rea says. I tell her about it and when I'm done we are already in the hall.
Rea:"Maybe you were just worried about the fire hence you dreamt of it." She says as we take our seats and the professor commences the lesson.

After three long classes I'm finally done for the day,I don't even bother checking where Rea is because I know she is somewhere catching up with who-knows-who. I just Uber to the flat. I get in and lock the door I take off my sneakers and get under the covers with my clothes on and immediately when my head hits the pillow I fall asleep.

I'm woken up by somebody shaking me and screaming my name,maybe there is an earthquake. When I open my eyes it's Buhle,Rea is undressing me. What is she doing ke lona? Buhle gives me a glass of water and places a wet towel on my forehead,oooh that is so cooling.
Rea:"Is it the dream again?",she asks. Oh! I must be overheating again. I drink the water and nod.
Buhle:"Your temperature is still too high let me fetch some ice cubes" she says putting the thermometer on the table.
Me:"Nah it will cool down in a few minutes." I say as I go stand by the window.
Rea:"I think you should call your mom and tell her about it. Maybe we should also go to the doctor." I slowly nod my head,go to my bag and take out my phone. Both my friends walk out to give me privacy. I'm in only my underwear but I feel like I'm boiling in water,maybe I'm catching a flu after this call I'm definetly going to the doctor.

Mama picks up her phone on the second ring.
"Nande ka mama",she says
Me:"Molo mama unjani?"
Mom:"Ayi Akhonto sana lwam,ktheni uvakala ingathi awukho right?",she is now worried you can hear it in her voice. I tell her about the dream I have been repeatedly having,when it started and everything that happens to my body.
Mom:"Oh!sana lwam nizawuvala nini eskolweni? Ndicinga kba uzawuvisisa kakhle xa ndikuxelela ndikujonge ezinhlamvini zamehlo." Now that sounds like a serious conversation,this dream is deep.
Me:"Is it that serious mama? I can skip classes tomorrow and come back home."
Mom:"No bhabha don't worry. I think it can wait until the holidays." She tells me about Asemahle my niece,how naughty she is now and my sister Nolunwabo still being the same old her. We catch up for and hour and then my airtime runs out.

UNEDITED!!!