Insert 75

I wake up wrapped in Zano's arms and our legs tangled up together. I smile to myself,never in my life did I ever think I would be comfortable in somebody's warm embrace while totally naked,how much I have grown! Last night we made genuine love and I get goosebumps when I think of it. He was the most gentle while whispering sweet nothing's into my ear. He is fast asleep,I'm sure he hasn't been getting any sleep. I wonder what time it is,I have to get out of his room before I get an earful from Aunty. I place a kiss on his forehead and slowly detangle myself from him,he stirs a bit but doesn't wake. I get up from the bed and strong arms wrap around me pulling me back into bed causing me to let out a yelp.
"Uyaphi?" (Where are you going?) He asks in his sleepy voice that just sounds so sexy right now.
"Aunty will freak out when she sees that I slept in your room" I say glancing at the alarm clock.
It's 10:00am! I'm really going to get a lecture.
"Lo Aunty wakho uzongidina"(this aunt of yours is starting to irritate me) he says as he places butterfly kisses on my neck.
I can feel him getting hard behind me as his one hand starts fondling with my breast.
"I... Love I have to help out with the chores" I whisper.
"You... Are... Not... A... Maid..." He says in between wet kisses.
I bend my neck to the side to give him more space. He slips his hand in between my thighs and starts brushing them. I'm already wet and I know he can see that. He slips his finger into my cookie and groans as he pulls me closer to his body and I feel his hard self on my lower back. He starts working me with his fingers.
"Lo...ve please" i beg.
I want him all of him. I can feel him smile against my neck as he positions me with my chest down and butt up.
"Uyazi umuhle kanjani?"(Do you know how beautiful you are?) He asks as he leaves kisses down my back.
As I'm about to tell him to stop buttering me up he trusts into me and I let out a scream of satisfaction[...]

I'm in my room getting dressed and I can't stop smiling. I put on a black long sleeved bodysuit and a polka dot skirt with stockings underneath. Zano walks in as I let my hair lose from the towel so I can comb it.
"Mama" he says leaning on the bathroom doorway.
He is wearing Balenciaga sneakers,blue jeans,a black turtle neck and a black coat on top. With his Rolex watch on and his phone at hand. Farrar Gawd the day I have kids let them look like this,I say to myself.
"Yes?" I reply as I start brushing my teeth.
"There is a wedding planner I once contacted so that he helps you out,I paid him and I totally forgot about it. Now he is in Durban and wants to meet" he says sounding worried.
I continue brushing my teeth while looking at him through the mirror,he seems nervous right now and it's fascinating to watch because this man used to intimidate me,look at him now. I inwardly dance as I rinse my mouth and dab my face with a towel.
"Yeah he contacted me before and I told him that we will meet up when we are back in Joburg but since he came all the way here then we can go see him" I say as I start brushing my hair.
"You are not angry at me?" He asks totally surprised.
I laugh softly and shake my head.
"What time do we meet him because I need to do my hair and you need a haircut Zulu" I say to him as I tie a my hair into a bun and wrap a dork around.
He looks at me and smiles. I turn to look at him and smile back. He walks to me and gives me a kiss while resting his hands on my waist. I follow suit and rest mine on his broad shoulders.
"I love you" he says after he pulls away from the kiss.
"I will love you more if you get a haircut" I say to him.
He fakes a pout like a five year old and I let out a giggle. He rolls his eyes while laughing and steps back.
"What the Mrs wants,the Mrs shall get. I will be downstairs then" he says as he walks to the door.
"Mageba" I call out.
He stops at the doorway and looks back at me.
"I love you my soulmate" I say to him.
The smile that appears on his face is priceless. He puts his hand over his heart.
"Sphesihle Kodwa ungenzani mama"(What are you doing to me) he says.
I giggle and blow him a kiss.
"Awu suka madoda!" He exclaims as he walks away while reciting his clan names.
I laugh at that as I apply a bit of makeup to my face.
When I'm done I put on my thigh high stilleto boots and a trench coat on top. I put my things into my purse and my phone rings. It's Rea.
"Chomi" I answer as I walk downstairs.
"Zenande Karina Rosso kera wena Sphesihle Zulu why are you neglecting your friends?"(I mean you...) she shouts.
Trust Rea to blow things out of proportion even though I update them about everything via WhatsApp. To make up for it I tell her that we are meeting with a wedding planner today.
"CHOMI!!!" She screams causing me to move the phone away from my ear before she damages my eardrums.
"Kenna maid of honour I don't want to argue with anyone"(I am...) she says.
I laugh at that and she updates me on the boutique and also school. I really need to go back even though I'm not missing much because I still do study and do the assignments but I have to go back Zano is okay now. She demands that I video call her after the meeting with Boujee so that I can update her on the wedding.
"Yeah yeah Rea I will but I have to go" I say as I reach the foyer.
She bids me goodbye and then I hang up.
"You two deserve a picture" Enhle says popping out of nowhere as I'm about to put my phone into my purse.
That causes Zano to turn and look at me since he was looking the other way typing away on his phone. He looks at me from head to toe and you can tell that he is undressing me with his eyes. This man!
"You are right about that! Where should we stand?" I reply to Enhle before somebody changes his mind about going out.
"La"(here) she says while positioning us.
We pose for pictures and I'm surprised to see Zano do it willingly without complaining. When we are done Engle hands me my phone and we leave. Zano has already told Mamkhulu and Gogo that we are going out,which saves me the trouble.