dirty little secret (bonus part)

Start from the beginning

Yg; at first cut the cake.
Tae : oh yeah .
After dinner taekook come to their hotel room and tae pin jk on the door.
Jk; tae leave me I want to freshen up.
Tae: why darling I want to eat those unfresh skin. It will so delicious.
Jk(blush): tae what are you saying.
Tae: I am saying I want to fvck you till you pass out.
Jk; tae you become (cut off by a pair of lips which devouring his soft lips chewing it bitting it more like eating his lips. Tae is svcking JK's both lips .
Tae: I can't wait to devour you my love.
Jk; who is stopping you.
Listening this tae again smashed his lips in JK's one kissing him softly yet passionately. Between the kiss tae pat on JK's a$$ and jk jump on tae wrapped his hand and legs around tae's neck and torso. Tae laid jk on the bed both get out of their annoying clothes which was suffocating them. Making themselves whole na*** tae come near to jk and kiss his whole body part . After preparing jk he shoved his d*** inside jk making his own saliva as a lube. After sometimes of slow thrust tae start thrusting more and powerfully making the bed also move with his each and every thrust while jk was just moaning under tae.
Tae: you are so warm babyboy. Only mine . You are only mine.
Jk; aasssssh daddy only yours ummmmm aaaaagh only yours .
They made love more like everyday but still the feeling of first night is really peaceful. They are not boyfriend now . Now they are husbands. For society marriage is just a formality we can say that but it's not like marriage is just a formality. Marriage is a blessing which god gave to seal our relation. Marriage is a responsibility to love and cherish our loved ones till our last breath. The most beautiful responsibility in this world.

In the morning.
Tae woke up and saw a sinful side . Jk is under him. His d*** was still inside JK's h***. While body cover with hickeys marks. Sowllen lips messy hair which make tae hard inside jk. In the meantime jk also woke up and saw tae . He smile but it's made a moan when tae again thrust inside jk.
Jk; aaaaah tae what ummmm are aaaah do aaaah ummm doing aaaah.
Tae: gosh babyboy aggggh how mercilessly I fvck you still so tight aaaagh. I am hard.
Jk; in ummm this morning aaaah how (words were chocking his throat still somehow he manage to say all those. Tae pounding inside jk mercilessly.
Jk; aaaaah I am cumming mmm
Tae: hold for me.
But jk can't he cum all over their chest and stomach.
Tae: aish I told you to wait but you are not even listen to me.
Tae thrust more powerfully making jk cry bcz of oversensitivity. Tae pick jk still he was inside jk and slammed him in the wall and start thrusting inside him while biting his ni**Les giving jk more pleasure. Jk was holding JK's hair by one hand pushing him more . While another hand was wrapping on tae's shoulder. Tae cum allover jk while jk also cum. Tae still didn't pull away and headed towards washroom.
Jk; pull it out ummm aaaah
As tae was walking due to that jk can feel tae's d*** was moving in JK's h*** which make him moan. Tae come to bathroom and pull out slowly. He handover jk the brush . Jk about to shoved the brush in his mouth but tae kiss him jk also kiss back . After their morning rounds tae made jk sit on the bathtub he also join in the tub backhug jk.

Jk; my leg and back is hurting so much how can I go out.
Tae: then we will not go out simple.
Jk; tae we are in our honeymoon.
Tae: and we are celebrating it.
Jk; how can you stay 24/7 horny.
Tae: do one thing sometimes asked your ownself bcz everytime you are so fvcking hot that mine d*** twisted by his own. So basically fault is yours.
Jk; yeah yeah. Now no more we will go out.
Tae: we will see about it.
Tae kept caressing JK's thigh slowly slowly his finger come to JK's h*** and tae insert one finger in jk whole jk scream in pain.
Jk; tae I am sore. Ummmm aaah
Tae: baby my finger just want to give you some pleasure.
Tae keep moving his finger soon he added more and thrusting inside jk fastly. Jk was moaning in pain and pleasure too.
Jk; aaaah I am cumming.
Tae: cumm baby cum for daddy.
Jk cum and finally they took a hot shower. After breaking taekook sleep as jk was hella tired also tae . They sleep for some hours then jk woke up and saw tae was using his phn still naked just hiding his lower part in blanket. Jk blush while some naughty idea came to his mind seeing tae's hot look. Tae look at jk and found him blushing he chuckled and kiss jk who. Kiss back with same passion. After breaking the kiss tae come down made jk panic. Why not he is still sore and his back and a$$ is paining after taking pain killer.
Jk; tae pls no I am sore.
Tae: so what (with a teasing smile)

Jk frown his eyebrows bcz tae never did this after knowing jk is in pain but now jk can't take it. It's paining thinking all this JK's eyes become teary. Did his tae change. The way he saw his parents fight will they also fight like this. Those insecurities was always eating him up but now when he is sensitive point he become more insecure. His mother can spend numerous night with numerous random man same do his father but he can't do this. He can't let himself anyone touch which is not Taehyung. What will happen If his tae leave him . His train of thought broken by something wet in his sore h***. He look down and saw tae who now remove the blanket. He feel cold also hot by tae's action. Tae svck JK's h*** softly and back away after sometimes.
Tae crawl and come to JK's face kissing him softly.
Tae; can't you throw away the insecurities. I know baby you are sore how can I hurt my doll hmmm tell me. I just want to comfort you a little.
Jk; my insecurities always hurt you right (sniff)
Tae laid on the bed and pull jk in chest wrapping his hands on JK's body softly.
Tae: at first it was when you tell me about your insecurities but eventually I got to know how much you love me. How much you afraid to lose me. After knowing this I don't feel sad nor hurt but I feel happy that someone in this world love me so much.
Jk; I really do.
Tae; once you complain why I don't read your eyes so now I just want to read your eyes. Believe me you don't have to say all those I love you word bcz I know you love me so much. I also love you baby. Now let's freshen up then I will feed you and then we will cuddle my bubba.
They enjoy their honeymoon so much in daytime they explore many place and in night explore each other.

It's been 1 year they got married. Today is Taehyung's birthday that's why jk didn't come to office. He actually ignore tae from tomorrow just to give him a little surprise. Tae was keep pouting as everyone wishing him but still his baby didn't wish him. He remembers his old day when he used to spend his birthday all alone that's make him more sad. After a long tiring day he come to house and saw it's all dark. He thought jk must be outside for buying something. He tiredly fall on couch. But suddenly his phn made a sounds. He look and it was JK's msg. He open it and saw the msg COME TO TERRACE. Tae goes to terrace and saw nothing without dark. He about to let but a sweet voice stop him.
Jk;I don't put words very well. So maybe you don't know how much I love you. In one life, you have to take hundreds of sacrifices for love. But may you live for a hundred years in every birth. May I walk with you for a hundred years. You I and our love. Today is your birthday. I will not say happy birthday because that's just to congratulate you. I just want to congratulate you. I want to give you all the blessing in the world so that you live for a thousand years. May this path be followed for a thousand years with our hand in hand .
Tae turn and saw jk holding a strawberry cake for him while the all terrace light on making the place bright. It was fully decorated by flowers and balloon. And in middle of board there was written HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE. tae smile and hug jk who hug back. They spend their time in each other arms . Eating later watching movie as jk set a movie night in terrace only for tae. They spend some good time together with lot of fun and talking.
Tae: love thank you.
Jk; no need you are calling me love also says thanks what all this mister.
Tae: nothing nothing my highness
Both laugh and after sometimes they left from There and slept.
Like this time was passing soon taekook adopt a girl whom they love so much. And give her name kimchi as tae love Kimchi so much that's why he give her daughter name as kimchi. Jk become the baby's friend also mama . He want to give kimchi all the love and support which he never had. Taekook still work together as tae can't leave without seeing him. The love was growing in every passing second. Right now taekook was working when someone enter their room and scream loudly making taekook flinch.
Kimchi: PAPA MAMA LOOK I AM HERE.
Tae : baby you are Here come to papa.
Kimchi come to tae while jk also come and hug kimchi
Jk; did my baby finished her lunch.
Kimchi; yes baby is Mama's good girls na.
Jk; yes mine baby.
Taekook play with her then kimchi fall asleep and jk cover her.
Tae: she Iz just like you.
Jk; obviously she is mine daughter.
Tae: baby I love you.
Jk I love you too.
They seal their lips in a kiss . After breaking away they kiss on kimchi's forehead and smile at each other

****I tried to publish it but couldn't that's why I am giving the pic of remaining story pls don't mind .

Thanks for all the support my babies.