Chapter 416-420

Chapter 416 Hello, I am Li Xiangbei's mother

    The house transfer went smoothly without any setbacks.

    The youngest son finally has his own house, and he has completely taken root in the capital.

    A big stone in my heart has been completely removed more than half.

    All that was left was for them to worry about the marriage of the youngest son and the old daughter.

    After leaving the housing management office, the uncle took the bag and gave Lin Yuzhu the key, and said: "It's okay, call relatives and friends to the house to gather and gather popularity.

    " The uncle muttered to the side.

    When the two sides separated, Ma Decai still had a surprised expression, ignorant.

    Half a month later, Ma Decai went to the designated alley to collect waste according to what the uncle said, not wanting to actually meet a house seller.

    Xiao Yijin, who lives in a private courtyard, is so happy with Ma Decai that he can't wait to ask the uncle about his future again.

    It's just that the uncle has already traveled all over the world, so it may be difficult to say goodbye.

    Mother Lin was greatly shocked by this incident, she never thought that the old man was really capable.

    I couldn't help but rejoice, the master said that the house is good, it must be really good.

    And her daughter, she must be rich as well.

    This made Mother Lin so happy that she didn't sleep well for several days.

    Father Lin:......

    the old couple are so happy to earn money in Beijing that they forget about it.

    Second Sister Lin expressed her sadness.

    I wrote a letter every three days, asking about the return date.

    Lin's mother basically let Lin Yuzhu write it for her, all kinds of fooling her own daughter, soon.

    It was also at this time that Lin Yuzhu realized that Lin's mother didn't write letters by herself because the handwriting was not good-looking.

    Being the head of a family has dignity.

    You can't show your timidity in front of the children.

    Lin Yuzhu couldn't stop laughing at this.

    Happy times always pass quickly.

    Seeing that school was about to start, Lin Yuzhu tried to gather popularity for Lin Liyang's house.

    Lin's father wanted to go out to set up a stall, and it was not a serious relocation, but earning money was more important.

    Mother Lin simply didn't want to join in the fun, and let a few young people play by themselves. With her and an old guy around, how could these young people let go.

    Lin Yuzhu wants to call Shang Zhaodi and Laidi.

    Zhaodi smiled and said: "Sister Xiaozhu, I want to take Di to go shopping, and buy some commonly used things along the way."

    Lin Yuzhu thought that the two sisters did not go shopping in the city because they were choking to make money.

    Not reluctantly, nodded and said: "Be careful on the road." The