Chapter 41-45

Chapter 41

    Since the looting started, Lin Yuzhu felt that her waist was no longer hers, and her brain was no longer hers.

    She only knew that she was wielding the sickle and cutting the wheat one by one, moving forward, and the sweat flowing into her eyes could only be wiped with her sleeves.

    The skin on his neck was full of itching and pain, but he didn't have time to take care of it.

    Several times the sickle almost cut the leg, so be careful and be careful.

    In the middle of this, she heard shouts in the distance. Later, she heard that someone had cut her leg with a sickle, and the blood was all over the place. The village chief sent someone to apply the prepared ash, and the blood stopped. .

    Listening to Lin Yuzhu's hands shaking the wheat, he was more careful when he cut the wheat.

    When the bell rang, Lin Yuzhu stood up slowly, baring his teeth, his waist was sore.

    On the way back, Lin Yuzhu still had patches of wheat dangling in her eyes, and she was really tired this morning.

    When I got back to the educated youth point, I realized that the person whose leg was cut by the sickle in the morning was Zhang Yanqiu. Wang Xiaomei winked at her and was full of schadenfreude. Lin Yuzhu didn't know what to say. Zhang Yanqiu was the tragic fate of the female supporting role.

    To be honest, she felt that Zhang Yanqiu had never lived a happy life since she came to the countryside.

    Everyone was very tired at the moment, and no one stepped forward to take the initiative to care about her. Lin Yuzhu had a normal relationship with her, and she didn’t plan to visit when she was injured. With Zhao Xianglan on the side, good intentions can be described as bad, and she still didn’t bother. This is the spirit.

    This made Wang Xiaomei make up her mind, and felt that Lin Yuzhu was righteous because she did not go to the front yard to visit Zhang Yanqiu because she was good to her.

    Looking at the three people who had returned to the backyard, Zhao Xianglan chewed the tongue with Zhang Yanqiu when she entered the room: "I know you are injured, but the people in the backyard didn't respond at all, let alone Wang Xiaomei, those two came with you, We should take care of each other, you see... Now I don't even care about my face, alas." After speaking, he shook his head, feeling worthless for Zhang Yanqiu.

    Zhang Yanqiu was lying on the kang, her face was pale and weak, her eyes were red with a bit of hatred, and she said bitterly: "They all live well, how can they care about me, for fear that I will stick to it!"

    Not to mention, these three people No matter what the reason is, I'm really afraid of her sticking it up...

    Zhao Xianglan's eyes have a hint of smugness after she succeeded, "Oh, don't worry too much, maybe it's because you're young and don't understand the world, I guess it's a family pampering. grow up like that."

    Wang Xiaomei was not included in these words.

    Sure enough, Zhao Xianglan felt very comfortable when she saw Zhang Yanqiu's eyes flashing with jealousy. You see, she is not the only one who is jealous of them.

    They are so ostentatious, how can they not make people jealous.

    Who made them show off so much? They built houses and bought meat. They ate refined grains, especially Li Xiangwan and Lin Yuzhu. When they were eating coarse grains, their expressions seemed like they were afraid that others would not know that they were not used to eating them. what is it like.