Chapter 206-210

Chapter 206 Look, how is it?

    Madam Lao Wang glared at Han Manman, pursed her lips, walked in with her grandson in her arms, and said to Liu E, "I said you don't want to help me, so I asked your principal to make peace, because I was afraid of delaying my scolding at school. Me."

    Han Manman pouted at the old lady's back, scolding mutteringly.

    Lin Yuzhu and Li Xiangwan...

    Wang Xiaomei looked at the old lady nervously and wanted to slip away quietly.

    Lin Yuzhu frowned, and found that the old woman's shadow on Wang Xiaomei was not a little bit.

    But many points.

    I saw that Liu E was in front of her colleagues, so she had to hold back her resentment, and said in a good voice, "Mother, why are you here."

    After speaking, she got up and took the child.

    "My eldest grandson is hungry. You ran away after getting angry this morning. No matter what, I can make my eldest grandson so hungry.

    Otherwise, my life will be miserable, and I will have to look after my daughter-in-law when I am old. Live with a face like this."

    Liu E gritted her teeth, the blue veins on her forehead were clearly visible.

    She forced herself to explain: "Mother, I have fed the baby in the morning, so I don't care about it. Didn't we agree that I would go back to feed the baby next class break."

    Speaking of this, Liu E was simply bored . Extremely.

    The old lady waved her hand and said impatiently, "Hurry up and feed the child, and see how hungry my baby grandson is."

    Liu E felt embarrassed for a moment, got up and hugged the child, and said, "I'll take the child home now. The

    old lady raised her eyes and said, "This office is all women, how shy you are, the baby is so hungry, why is your mother's heart so cruel, I can be regarded as opening my eyes, Don't be hypocritical, you can feed it here."

    Liu E hugged the child, her face flushed, and she held back anger in her eyes, looking at the old lady unwillingly.

    confront her.

    Lin Yuzhu shook his head and walked out of the house with a book and a water tank.

    Li Xiangwan and Wang Xiaomei followed suit and went out of the house.

    Wang Xiaomei had no choice but to leave quickly. When she got to the back, she walked faster than Lin Yuzhu and left the house one step ahead of her.

    Han Manman let out a sullen breath, and walked out of the room with eyesight, even standing at the door to guard Liu E's door.

    I was afraid that the charter and Li Wei would suddenly come back.

    Xu Hong was returning with the book in her arms when she met Lin Yuzhu, who hurriedly stopped her so that Liu E would not continue to be embarrassed.

    Xu Hong grinned when she learned that Liu E's mother-in-law came with her baby, thinking that she should never let such a mother-in-law come to her.

    terrible.

    In the room, Liu E's eyes were red, and she looked at the old lady with hatred.

    The old lady glared at her and said, "hypocritical." Then she also turned around and left the house.

    When he left the house, he spit at Han Manman's side, and Han Manman was so angry that he almost wanted to touch someone.