Chapter 281-285

Chapter 281 It's All Like It's True

    The brothers and sisters rushed all the way to get on the train. Fortunately, it was not far from the starting station, and they could still sit together when they got there.

    They didn't bring many clothes, but the rest were all good things.

    The meat and rice were tightly packed, so I was afraid of being stolen.

    Lin Yuzhu suggested that the two of them sleep in shifts. Lin Liyang immediately sat up and said, "Sister, you can sleep. I don't sleep. I'll keep watching. Do

    n't worry, I won't lose it." He is too experienced in seeing things.

    After all, this is how it came all the way.

    Lin Yuzhu smiled gratified, her younger brother was caring, and she couldn't bear to bully her anymore.

    The two brothers and sisters were discussing, when a little girl sitting opposite them said with a smile, "You two brothers and sisters have a really good relationship."

    Lin Yuzhu glanced at each other, but he didn't notice it just now. A very young girl.

    The little girl's skin was rougher and darker, her face was a little red from the cold, and she was wearing a headscarf. When she opened her eyes, she thought it was an aunt.

    Lin Yuzhu nodded and smiled at the girl opposite.

    The little girl also smiled brightly.

    After the train started slowly and traveled for a while, Lin Yuzhu realized that the girl opposite was also an educated youth who went to the countryside, called Zhao Yan, and wanted to go home for the Chinese New Year.

    When it came to home, Zhao Yan's expression brightened a bit.

    The few of them were just getting acquainted with each other, when they saw Zhao Yan's expression change, stared at the direction behind them for a moment, then got up in a hurry, nodded to Lin Yuzhu and his brother, turned around and left.

    Lin Yuzhu turned around and looked at it in confusion, only to see two flight attendants at the back door to check the ticket.

    Turning around again, I saw that Zhao Yan and a few girls of the same age went into the toilet at the same time.

    Lin Liyang looked back and forth, looked puzzled, and asked, "Sister, what is this doing?"

    "Maybe there is no money to buy tickets." Lin Yuzhu said in a low voice.

    Not all female educated youths are as capable as Wang Xiaomei.

    Some female educated youths are like her, earning six work points a day.

    After working hard for a year, I can't earn a few dollars.

    I want to go home for Chinese New Year, but I have no money to buy a ticket.

    Seeing that the flight attendant was coming, the sister and brother stopped talking.

    Until the flight attendant checked a few carriages, went back and forth, and went back again.

    Zhao Yan and the other girls came out of the toilet.

    Zhao Yan sat back with another little girl, grinned at the two siblings, and said embarrassedly, "Don't laugh at you, we are forced to do nothing."

    Lin Yuzhu nodded, No accusation and no sympathy.

    Along the way, several people basically talked about people and things in the village where they went to the countryside.