Chapter 81-85

Chapter 81 The more simple life

    Wang Xiaomei took Lin Yuzhu all the way, and she was relieved when she reached the mountain to see that no one was following, and said, "Zhang Yanqiu's brain is broken, and she still wants to hang out with us, and she doesn't even look at what happened before. Humph."

    Lin Yuzhu panted and was dragged all the way, her breath was a little uneven, she didn't bother to pay attention to Wang Xiaomei, really, she is so swaying, can anyone win over someone from the past?

    I really underestimate her.

    Wang Xiaomei was also walking out of breath. She stopped and panted while looking back, and said, "Can't you follow me?"

    "You're almost running, and she can keep up." Lin Yuzhu felt that Wang Xiaomei was a little tall. Looking at Zhang Yanqiu, this person is not ordinary now, and I don't know how the farm work in the past six months has made people like this.

    One thing that Lin Yuzhu admired very much was that Wang Xiaomei did not get lost no matter how she walked in the mountains.

    She followed her all the way to the beet field. Lin Yuzhu looked around the woods, but still didn't remember the way. For a while, she had doubts about her IQ.

    Now that the beets have grown a lot, it's time to dig them out and harvest them.

    The two dig a little bit with a small hoe, and there is no way that this small hoe can be conveniently placed in the basket.

    When the digging was almost done, Lin Yuzhu would not let Wang Xiaomei continue digging.

    Just get enough for a day, don't let the quilt sit around.

    Wang Xiaomei is good at this point. She listens to the command and has the same future as Xiao Song.

    Lin Yuzhu patted her on the shoulder and said with relief, "Comrade Xiaomei, you still have a bright future."

    Wang Xiaomei: ...

    After putting the dug beets in the basket and transporting them to the stream to wash off the mud on them, They were transported back to the small shabby house together, and then carrying the bucket that was stolen earlier, went to the stream to fill with water and brought it back.

    One is for cooking beets, the other is for fear of not paying attention, catch fire, dry and irritable, be careful with candles, and water must be filled just in case.

    After tossing back and forth for a few times, Lin Yuzhu sat at the door of the small broken house, gasping for breath, and said to Wang Xiaomei, "Sister Xiaomei, I won't earn this money anymore, I won't earn it anymore, I'm almost exhausted.

    " When I boil the candy, I feel that it is pitch black in front of my eyes.

    Wang Xiaomei rubbed a kitchen knife secretly and said, "You have already discovered my secrets, how can I let you go so easily."

    Lin Yuzhu rolled her eyes, she had discovered so many secrets.

    The two talked and laughed and sliced ​​the beets, put them in a pot and boiled them with water. When the beets were boiled, they had to fish them out and put them in a steamer to squeeze out the sugar water. This living forest Yuzhu is no match for milk. On Wang Xiaomei, this girl is really strong.

    Not your usual self-confidence blow.

    If you want to say that it is difficult to boil sugar, it is actually not difficult. At the back, the two people are mixing sugar water back and forth, and there is no technical content.