Chapter 76-80

Chapter 76 You must buy it yourself

    Once in a state-run hotel, as long as you see a fat man, you can see the postman, Lin Yuzhu looked around and didn't see anyone.

    Fatty Li had finished ordering the food and was walking over. Seeing her looking around, he said, "My brother is not here today. I have a bag of letters to deliver."

    Lin Yuzhu blinked . The meaning of getting darker and darker, he said lightly: "This work is very hard."

    Fatty Li nodded, it was very hard, they reported that one of the people they were tracking was an educated youth, but they didn't know. Specifically in which village, his brother was arranged as a postman.

    Letters can best reflect the context. All the letters of these educated youths, who sent them, who sent them, and their relationship with the educated youth, should be recorded, and the situation of the educated youth in each village should be recorded. Fatty I think he really can't do it.

    Lin Yuzhu found that every time he talked to Fatty about the postman, he would not talk too deeply, and the chat was full of running trains, and he became more suspicious of the identities of the two.

    Since you don't want to talk in depth anymore, there is no need to continue, don't put yourself in, it's so unfair.

    In order not to be embarrassed, the fat man was arguing there, and with Lin Yuzhu's cooperation, the two of them met late after chatting, and wished they could swoop on the spot.

    Li Fatty said directly: "Sister, if you have something to do in the future, you can ask brother, brother will never shirk if he can help."

    Lin Yuzhu said with a smile: "Brother Fatty, I really have something to do."

    "What's the matter?"

    "Brother Fatty. If you know someone who doesn't know the Education Bureau, can you help me

    find something?" Fatty Li really remembered carefully whether he knew anyone in this area, but he couldn't remember for a while, so he asked first, "What

    are you asking about?" "I'm just hearing it. , I heard that the leaders of the commune intend to build a primary school in the village, so I want to know which village to build it in."

    Lin Yuzhu didn't really expect Fatty Li to help, she was just trying to get in the way.

    "Cheng, I'll help you find out when the time comes. If there is any news, I'll let you know by the way when my brother delivers the letter."

    Lin Yuzhu thanked him with a smile.

    After the dumplings were ready, the two went to serve the dumplings again. Fatty Li bought two copies. When they brought them to the table, he took out a lunch box from his backpack and put one plate of dumplings into the lunch box.

    Seeing that it was for the postman, Lin Yuzhu asked casually, "Brother Fatty, can you guys from the Tiantian State-run Hotel save money?

    " Taking the risk, he said with a smile: "No way, we both don't have time to cook, and we can't deal with it, haha."

    Lin Yuzhu smiled, his brows and eyes could not be more simple.

    This meal did not contain any useful words from Fatty Li.

    When they arrived at the supply and marketing agency, Wang Xiaomei had already arrived, and Lin Yuzhu took two steamed buns and handed them to her, "Would you like to eat?"