Chapter 441-445

Chapter 441 I Sold My Honey

    After leaving Shen's house, Lin Yuzhu let out a long breath, feeling extremely relaxed.

    Shen Bojun smiled, and said gently: "Grandpa and uncle just look serious, but they are actually very good."

    Lin Yuzhu nodded, and she could feel the kindness these two tried to exude.

    Curiously asked: "Uncle looks like he's in his thirties?"

    "Well, he's thirty-two this year."

    "Why haven't you...married yet?" Lin Yuzhu was half curious, half wanting to know something The reason is to save you from stepping on thunder in the future.     Shen Bojun pondered for a moment, organized his words, and said: " Uncle

    once talked about a girl, but the parents of the other party and grandpa have different views on certain aspects.

When my partner came to sit at home, he talked politely, but when he was with ordinary people, he had a casual arrogance in his eyes, which made grandpa dislike it, so he strongly opposed it.

    Later, my uncle might be a little discouraged about the relationship between men and women, so he kept I didn't find it."

    Lin Yuzhu nodded, it was when the girl stepped on Grandpa Shen's most taboo thunder when she went to Shen's house, Lin Yuzhu said coquettishly: "Brother, you are not kind, and you didn't tell me in advance. Your grandfather is not happy, what can you do~"

    After finishing speaking, he looked at Shen Bojun narrowly.

    Shen Bojun smiled, "You are fine, I don't need to tell you these things." How could he not understand the little girl's temper after several years of getting along.

    Lin Yuzhu giggled, but hummed: "Brother is dishonest, if you don't behave well..."

    Before he finished speaking, he felt a warm and soft feeling on his forehead. Sensation, she was caught off guard by Shen Bojun's kiss, only to see Shen Bojun's eyes were deep, and said clearly: "I want to marry you firmly, and I brought you just to meet the elders." It is not necessary to agree.

    Shen Bojun has come to this day with his own hard work. Without the support of his elders, he can still support his family.

    This is his confidence.

    She understood what he said.

    Lin Yuzhu's eyebrows were picturesque, and she said tenderly: "When you graduate, we will get married." After the

    two returned to the hot pot restaurant, Lin's mother kept Shen Bojun for a cup of tea before letting him go.

    As soon as the person left, Lin's mother asked eagerly, "How is it? Is

    their family treating you well?"

    Lin Yuzhu said lightly, "It's good.

    Grandpa Shen still asks me to come here often."

    Lin's mother asked Hearing this, I was relieved, and said with a happy face: "When you get married, your father and I will be able to survive, and there is nothing to worry about."

    Lin Yuzhu shook her head and said: "Not necessarily, there will be more in the future ." As for the grandchildren, when the time comes, you and my dad will become grandparents, grandparents, and grandparents, so you have to be like Grandpa Shen and check it out."

    Mother Lin smiled and agreed: "That's true."

    Because these two days are busy , Lin Yuzhu never told Lin Mu about Zhao Di in detail, taking advantage of her spare time, she asked: "Mom, did you know that Zhao Di likes Li Yang?"